Berryville, AR –-(Ammoland.com)- ETM Heavy Duty/+P rated .45 ACP magazines with Wilson Combat exclusive stainless flatwire MAX magazine spring and our time-tested stainless steel ETM tube.
Guaranteed to never need replacement, the ETM with MAX spring will change the 1911 magazine forever. Our testing has shown these to be the most reliable 8 round, .45 ACP 1911 magazines in the world.
The heat-treated MAX flatwire construction never gets stressed or over-compressed like a conventional spring and is guaranteed to never require replacement even after high round counts or daily, extreme duty use.
- • Maximum strength-up to 25% stronger than standard 1911 mag springs for superior reliability with defensive and +P loads and more positive slide lockback.
- • Maximum longevity MAX flatwire spring will never lose optimum feeding tension as long as you own the magazine -guaranteed! Extensively tested by the Wilson Combat Shooting Team and testfire crew.
- • Maximum corrosion resistance-heat treated stainless MAX spring won’t corrode in high humidity or marine environments-a leading cause of service pistol spring fatigue.
- • Black models are finished in black nitride QPQ finish-The ultimate in a wear resistant, non-reflective finish. Black nitride QPQ will not chip, crack or peel. This surface treatment is the toughest black finish we could find for our world renowned 1911 magazines. The ETM Heavy Duty/+P retains all the features of the standard ETM magazines.
- • Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- • Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- • The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue.
- • Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel.
- • Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
- • Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon.
- • Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity.
- • Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is Empty
- • Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- • Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
- • The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
- • Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- • The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation
- • No-Risk Service Policy – If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
- #500C-HD – 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .45 ACP HD/+P, Full-Size, 8 Round, Lo-Profile Steel Base Pad – $44.95
- #500BC-HD – 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .45 ACP HD/+P, Full-Size, 8 Round, Lo-Profile Steel Base Pad, Black – $45.95
- #500A-HD – 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .45 ACP HD/+P, Full-Size, 8 Round, Aluminum Base Pad – $44.95
- #500BA-HD – 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .45 ACP HD/+P, Full-Size, 8 Round, Aluminum Base Pad, Black – $45.95
Founded in 1977, Wilson Combat has grown to include more than 50 employees – no one else in the custom gun business has as many professionals, as many years of experience, or as much history with hand-crafting custom guns as we do. Here’s an idea of the type and number of years experience you will find at Wilson Combat: Vist: www.wilsoncombat.com