Overland Park, KS -(AmmoLand.com)- The new 14MP Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor offers industry-leading reliability and ruggedness to provide game monitoring hunters can depend on.
You won't miss that critical photo that reveals the buck of a lifetime with the super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed, 1-second recovery time, extended nighttime photo range and 1-year battery life. Add in 14MP high-definition images and 1080p HD video with audio, and the Aggressor HD provides maximum clarity.
The Aggressor HD is available in two Low-Glow IR models and two No-Glow models with Black LEDs that are invisible to game and other hunters.
Features & Benefits:
- 0.2 second trigger speed to capture moving game
- 1 second recovery so you don’t miss the next shot
- Improved nighttime images
- Eight AA battery case provides up to one year of operation
- 1080p HD video with sound
- 14MP images
Part No. / Description / UPC / MSRP:
- 119774C / Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Low Glow Brown / 0 29757 09773 6 / $222.95
- 119775C / Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Low Glow Realtree Xtra / 0 29757 09775 0 / $247.95
- 119776C / Trophy Cam Aggressor HD No Glow Brown / 0 29757 09778 1 / $247.95
- 119777C / Trophy Cam Aggressor HD No Glow Realtree Xtra / 0 29757 09777 4 / $284.95
Bushnell is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Bushnell, go to www.bushnell.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has more than 30 well-recognized brands that provide consumers with a range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products in the ammunition, firearms and outdoor accessories categories. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 10 U.S. States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada along with international sales and sourcing operations in Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.