United States -(AmmoLand.com)- Bloodthirsty Daesh Islamists posted notes through the doors of dozens of random neighbours in several cities across Sweden, including the capital Stockholm, threatening to murder “non-believers” in a terrifying campaign of violence.
Sweden is now on lockdown after the chilling letters pledged to behead innocent civilians and then “bomb your rotten corpses afterwards”. Intelligence officials confirmed they are investigating the horrifying threats – which were signed by “ISIS” – as a state of fear gripped the nation.The notes, written in Swedish, order people to convert to Islam or pay a religious tax, known as the jizya, warning that the police “will not save you from being murdered.”
Passages from Stewart Rhodes commentary:
- The essence of the warrior ethic is to embrace your own mortality (we all die) and to resolve that dying in battle, defending the good against evil, is a good, honorable, way to go. Of course, it is best to send the Jihadist off to “paradise” alone with a well placed round to the brain-pan, if you can (as Patton put it, “No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”) but the prerequisite for a free people is the conviction that there are worse things than death. Hence the historic American grunt's battle cry of “Death before dishonor!” Or, as our Founders put it, “Liberty or death!”
- Now, lest we Americans get too high and mighty while laughing into our sleeves at the wimpy Europeans, let's reflect on the servile, passive, sheepish mind-set of millions of our fellow Americans, who are also being intentionally conditioned, from grade school on, to not even try to fight back, to submit and comply, to be intentionally incompetent and incapable of saving their own lives, and to be self-loathing relativists who think their own culture is evil and deserves to die. Just as in Europe, they are taught that nothing is worth fighting for, and nothing is worth risking death for, so they should just call 9-11 and hope a “sheepdog” cop or soldier get's there in time to save the sheep (which they won't). And, of course, we Americans are told by our government that the only answer is to give up our guns, our privacy, and our self-respect, and to become even more sheepish. Remember, a nation of sheep begets a government of wolves. And that is the goal of the political elite in this nation.
- The proper response to such threats of “convert or lose you head” is not for the people to go on “lock down” and cower in fear in their homes. the proper response is cold-rage, indignation, and then an eagerness to close with and destroy the enemy. The proper response is to arm yourselves, steel your nerves, and prepare for battle.
- We need to get away from the flawed concept of a few “sheepdogs” who unsuccessfully attempt to guard a nation of sheep. Frankly, we need to take the “sheepdog” meme out back and put a bullet in its head and bury it, because this was not meant to be a nation of sheep, guarded by a few “sheepdogs.” Instead, we need to revitalize the spirit the Founding Generation, the spirit of the Minutemen, where it was recognized that in a free Republic, it the people themselves, as the militia, who are the only true “first responders,” and each man lived by the creed that every citizen was also a soldier, and each has a duty to answer the hue and the cry, with rifle in hand, and go toward the sound of the guns. A nation of riflemen. A nation of warriors. that is what we were meant to be.
This article is online at Oath Keepers:
- Read full article at the Oath Keepers national website: https://www.oathkeepers.org/9073-2/
- This article was originally published at: Zero Hedge: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/
- Active Link for Article at Oath Keepers with Commentary by Stewart Rhodes: https://www.oathkeepers.org/
About Oath Keepers:
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.
For more information, visit: www.OathKeepers.org.