USA –-(Ammoland.com)- Although they have only been on the scene for a couple years, HexMag has made a name for itself manufacturing unique AR-15 style magazines.
With their outstanding design and attractive price point, HexMag has become a popular choice among AR-15 owners. Green Supply is happy to announce these products are now available for wholesale order by dealers.
HexMag magazines work with a full range of 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, and 300 AAC Blackout ammunition. They feature a superior grip, as well as a hexagon shaped spring release button that allows for tool-free disassembly. The magazines are crafted from polymer and use a 17-7 PH stainless steel spring.
- 10 Rounds, Black (Part No. HX10/30-AR-BLK)
- 15 Rounds, Black (Part No. HX15/30-AR-BLK)
- 30 Rounds, Black (Part No. HX30-AR-BLK)
- 10 Rounds, Flat Dark Earth (Part No. HX10/30-AR-FDE)
- 30 Rounds, Flat Dark Earth (Part No. HX30-AR-FDE)
- 10 Rounds, Olive Drab (Part No. HX10/30-AR-ODG)
- 30 Rounds, Olive Drab (Part No. HX30-AR-ODG)
- 30 Rounds, Gray (Part No. HX30-AR-GRY)
For more details on the features and specifications of these products, head over to the Green Supply website.
Consumers can order the complete line of HexMag Products online at Brownells.com : http://goo.gl/9d37U5 ~ AmmoLand
Green Supply is a full line distributor of hunting, fishing, outdoor and tactical products. For more about Green Supply and the manufacturers they represent, visit www.greensupply.com.