USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- It’s taken some time to get our next release out the door, but after a lot of engineering work to make sure what works for one, works for all, we’re happy to announce the release of the Hunter American Stock – Ruger American Short Action.
Magpul Hunter American Rifle – Ruger American Short Action
The Magpul Hunter American Stock – Ruger American Short Action is the latest entry in our Hunter series, and it’s designed to bring you premium performance in an affordable package. We started with an anodized aluminum bedding block and added reinforced polymer to give you the durability, features, reliability and comfort you’ve come to expect from all of our stocks.
The Magpul Hunter American offers users a cost-effective replacement to the factory stock that features enhanced ergonomics and a fully adjustable length of pull and comb height. Compatible with Ruger American™ Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding, and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user.
- Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles
- Bolt Action Magazine Well & PMAG 5 7.62 AC included for Reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Optional cheek riser kit to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25” Riser)
- M-LOK compatible for additional accessories
BLK – FDE – ODG – GRY
Website: Magpul Hunter Landing Page
How is a magpull design better than than a mod 70 or model 700? I know it looks “tactical”. Is this what it is about?