Ft Collins, CO –-(Ammoland.com)- Constitutional Criminals!
From a friend and student:
“I am an American Citizen, by choice!
A decade ago, I legally immigrated here from Zambia.
My ancestors were from the state of Gujarat, India, and they migrated to Zambia in the 1890s.
My family is ascended from ancient Rajput Warriors.
Today, with fierce pride, I speak English and call myself an UNHYPHENATED AMERICAN!
Since coming here, I have made it a point to visit historic sites from our Revolutionary War, Civil War, et al.
I am always impressed by with this Country’s repeated self-leveling, always in favor of liberty.
Your recent Quip starkly demonstrates that HRC [hillary rodham clinton] and her party are nothing more than an organized criminal mob, contemptibly subverting the American Way of Life.
Your Che Guevara quotation at the beginning of the Quip is extremely insightful, since I lived in Zambia when Che and the Cubans were wielding their murderous influence there, as well as in Angola, Congo, Namibia.
I cannot believe I am a proud American, and I am seeing sincere, unapologetic Marxists (masquerading as “Democrats”) running for political office, with a straight face.
Believe me, I know, first-hand, what Marxists/Communists sound like, and what they do.”
1) Isn’t it strange that in America, our flag and our culture “offend” so many, but our benefits don’t?
2) How can our federal government demand that US citizens pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a “free” education, at the expense of the beleaguered few of us who pay taxes and actually work for a living?
3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”
4) How is it that in America, one can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it “punishment” to be sent back there?
5) Language revision:
- “Need” now means coveting other people’s money, but being unwilling to work for your own.
- “Greed” means wanting to keep at least some of your own.
- “Compassion” is when leftist politicians arrange for an involuntary transfer, in exchange for votes
- “Opportunity,” missed by most, because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work
- “Sacrifice” never applies to leftist politicians, who are demanding it of everyone else
“Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.” ~ Carl Sagan
About John Farnam & Defense Training International, Inc
As a defensive weapons and tactics instructor John Farnam will urge you, based on your own beliefs, to make up your mind in advance as to what you would do when faced with an imminent lethal threat. You should, of course, also decide what preparations you should make in advance if any. Defense Training International wants to make sure that their students fully understand the physical, legal, psychological, and societal consequences of their actions or in-actions.
It is our duty to make you aware of certain unpleasant physical realities intrinsic to the Planet Earth. Mr. Farnam is happy to be your counselor and advisor. Visit: www.defense-training.com