U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Like it or not, your ability to own suppressors is under attack. In states like Virginia, where anti-gunners now hold the majority in both chambers of the legislature, legislation has already been introduced that seeks to ban and confiscate every suppressor in the state. It is likely that other states will pursue similar measures in 2020. At the Federal level, three bills have been introduced that would ban, confiscate, or severely restrict access to suppressors for law-abiding citizens.
The American Suppressor Association is spearheading the fight to protect and expand your right to own suppressors nationwide, but we cannot do it alone. Our anti-suppressor opposition is well organized and incredibly well funded. To counter their misinformation and misguided attempts to ban these hearing safety devices, we need your help now more than ever!
The American Suppressor Association is calling on suppressor owners everywhere to make your voice heard by joining or making a donation to ASA today! Do so now through December 2nd, and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of 12 prizes worth more than $15,000. Your membership makes ASA’s voice stronger and provides the funding that allows ASA to stay active and engaged in the essential fight to protect and expand suppressor rights nationwide!
Visit CansNotBans.com for details and to enter.
$15,000+ Member Giveaway Prize List
- $2,489 — IWI Tavor X95 5.56mm Rifle & Rugged Razor 7.62mm Suppressor
- $2,195 — Thunderbeast Arms Co. Suppressor (winner’s choice)
- $1,704 — Lipsey’s Hush Puppy S&W M&P 9mm Handgun & CGS Group Mod 9 FS 9mm Suppressor
- $1,600 — Silencer Shop will pay the $200 tax stamp on suppressor prizes!
- $1,248 — Surefire SOCOM556-RC2 5.56mm Suppressor & Warcomp Mount
- $1,187 — SilencerCo Omega 36M Suppressor
- $1,049 — Dead Air Sandman-S 7.62mm suppressor
- $899 — Gunwerks 8ight .30cal suppressor
- $850 — Daniel Defense WAVE QD 7.62mm Suppressor & Mount
- $827.99 — Brownells BRN-180s 5.56mm/.223 Complete Upper Receiver
- $500 — Ammo-Inc. Ammunition (multiple prizes)
- $200 — Cole-Tac $100 Gift Certificates (two prizes)
HOW TO ENTER
- 1-Year Membership: 1 entry to win
- 3-Year Membership: 3 entries to win
- Lifetime Membership: 10 entries to win
- $25 Donation: 1 chance to win
- $50 Donation: 2 chances to win
- $75 Donation: 3 chances to win
- $100 Donation: 4 chances to win
- $250 Donation: 10 chances to win
In order to be entered, membership and/or tickets must be purchased by Monday, December 2, 2019, at 11:59 pm EST. As long as your membership is active as of 5:00pm EST on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, the day of the drawing, you’ll automatically be entered to win. Want more chances to win? You can also purchase additional chances for $25.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax deductible.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN SUPPRESSOR ASSOCIATION
The American Suppressor Association (ASA) is the unified voice of the suppressor community. We exist for one reason and one reason only: to fight for pro-suppressor reform nationwide.
The ability of the American Suppressor Association to fight for pro-suppressor reform is tied directly to our ability to fundraise. Since the ASA’s formation in 2011, 3 states have legalized suppressor ownership and 18 states have legalized suppressor hunting. This would not have happened without your support. For more information on how you can join us in the fight to help protect and expand your right to own and use suppressors, visit www.AmericanSuppressorAssociation.com.