Is the 2020 Election Really the Predicted Fire-Armageddon? ~ VIDEO

By John Velleco

Joe Biden Plan To End Our Gun Violence Epidemic election website screen grab 9-28-2020
Joe Biden Plan To End Our Gun Violence Epidemic election website screengrab 9-28-2020

USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- Let’s imagine the scary future of life as a gun owner if Joe Biden wins the 2020 election and has his way with the Second Amendment.

According to his so-called “gun safety” plan, which is the most radical gun control platform a major political candidate has ever run on, Biden seeks to:

• Limit gun purchases to one a month;
  • Institute red flag gun confiscation orders;
  • And force universal registration background checks.

But that’s not all…

Most alarmingly, he gives owners of commonly-owned semi-autos a choice of either submitting their firearms to a gun “buyback” program or registering them in a manner similar to how machine guns are regulated.

And if you think “Sleepy Joe” is too absent-minded to accomplish this, Biden has promised to appoint Beto “Take Your AR-15” O’Rourke as gun czar.

With this in mind, I explore if this election is really “Fire-Armageddon” for gun owners in Gun Owners of America’s latest video and what gun owners can do to prevent this future.

I hope gun owners will not sit this election out.

Gun Owners of America GOA logoJohn Velleco is the Executive Vice President for Gun Owners of America, a national grassroots nonprofit that defends the right to keep and bear arms without compromise.

Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit grassroots lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over two million members and activists. For more information, visit GOA’s Press Center.

Link
Link
20 days ago

Dee is no gun owner, whatever it is , it is a paid troll trying to stir up trouble.
It keeps repeating the same old anti trump garbage.
Typical TDS lies

Arizona
Arizona
Reply to  Link

Correct. People should stop responding to that leftwing agitator, who does nothing but post propaganda. Biden has been part of the corrupt and incompetent government for 50 years, creating most of the problems we have now. Trump has his faults, but he has fixed problems, overturned bad policies, and done more to bring America back to operating under its Constitutional founding principles than any president in 30 years. Unfortunately, there are way too many career govt employees fighting his policies, sabotaging, etc. We need to fire more than half the federal workforce and abolish multiple departments, defund programs, etc, and… Read more »

20 days ago

You still feel like that Will? After tonight Ummm…But maybe in four years Pence will be ready. Too bad Pence isn’t the candidate.

Get Out
Get Out
20 days ago

Should he become POTUS and Harris VP, let’s hope they take rejection well. IMOA gun owners won’t comply.

20 days ago

I’m torn but still voting Democratic. As a black gun owner I cannot support that racist guy in the White House!!

Reply to  Dee

Obviously you have done no research on biden as a matter of fact suck up kamala called him a racist on stage in front of the entire country !! (But they are buddies now) maybe you were in the yard, More African Americans were working under President Trump than any other time in history..guess you missed that too, But you go ahead and vote for biden he will keep you and yours down just like dems have always done like modern day slavery. And did ya hear bidens coming for your guns? Read about it here in this article. (If… Read more »

Last edited 20 days ago by SEMPAI
Reply to  SEMPAI

I like people that can change for the better. This President shows he can’t. But Joe can. I like people who uplifts our soldiers NOT degrade! Who’s willing to for systematic racial changes. And to fight for immigration policies that continue to make this country great!!

Reply to  Dee

Who’s willing to Fight for systematic racial changes.

Reply to  Dee

Stop hating on women my white Arian Brutha. Unless you don’t like em. I luv em. Support em. And they are our equal!!

Reply to  Dee

By the way, I’m definitely black cause Agent Orange isn’t getting my vote! Republicans help get this guy out of office so we can restore the sanity of OUR party. Or continue to be shitless with no backbone and support such trash!! Only choice…REMOVE THE JERK FROM OFFICE!!!

Reply to  Dee

So your into handouts I get it now, they are building a ruth chris steak house near my house you will get a liquor store and a laundromat near yours..gotta keep ya down that’s the Democrats way (still in chains ) what did Obama do for the African Americans o yea NOTHING who was his V.P.? You deserve what you vote for have a nice day Dee

Last edited 20 days ago by SEMPAI
Reply to  Dee

Biden couldn’t run a whataburger but you want him to run a country?

Reply to  SEMPAI

Ummmm….well We know Trump can’t. Funny right?? Nope!!! I take my life serious. So should you!

Rebel VA
Rebel VA
Reply to  Dee

Dee, get your head out of your rectum and look at the facts!!

macdog
macdog
Reply to  Rebel VA

You can smack Dee in the face with facts and he will still struggle to comprehend. The mass between his ears does not function.

Last edited 20 days ago by macdog
Reply to  macdog

You see this President?!?! “The mass between his ears does not function.”

Reply to  Rebel VA

Will you right. We can’t fix him and tonight shows his dumbness. “Can’t fix dumbass,can’t fix stupid!“ Agreed!!!

Coelacanth
Coelacanth
19 days ago
Reply to  Rebel VA

Rebel, I think that’s called “Cranial Rectumization”.

Reply to  Dee

No he needs a brain. But I digress.

Ansel Hazen
Ansel Hazen

Not Joe

Reply to  Ansel Hazen

But Trump?? I luv my dignity!!

Reply to  SEMPAI

O my .
True points though

Reply to  SEMPAI

I wasnt going to correct dee systematic ? WTF is that ?
O you mean SYSTEMIC DEE..LOL
Can’t fix what you can’t pronounce.

Reply to  SEMPAI

Sempai…look it up. I typed exactly what I meant. I support a manufacture change of the complete system that is systemic because it’s systematic:) You see how I did that. You like that! You like that! See my white Brutha you changing already. To admit to being a racist is huge. Now your next step is to truly embrace a Black Brutha supporting our 2nd amendment. Let’s embrace in luv and start that change. I grew up in GA (luv your state) but currently in the great state of Texas. Still my morals are too high to put a low… Read more »

Reply to  Dee

The system doesn’t control me nor does it control you unless you let it I have plenty of black brothers and when they’re not with me they talk trash about white folks And that doesn’t bother me I could give a possums ass. The question is can you admit that you’re racist just like everybody else? I don’t care if you’re married to a white girl or not you are racist just like everybody else America is a business now therefore we need a business man to run it and he has ran it successfully very successfully Joe Biden is… Read more »

Last edited 20 days ago by SEMPAI
Reply to  SEMPAI

Yeah Brutha let’s flush this clown of a President. But I’m sure you will still like him if he “shoots someone in the middle street” and [tries to get away with it.]

Reply to  SEMPAI

HAHAHA Slaves? But you’re not racist. Funny. This whole comment is filth. Fill with racial Innuendos. Also I’m a grown ass man. Married to my beautiful wife who happens to be white. Also, I’m pretty sure The only Masters that I know of is hanging on the wall of my office. Look people. 2020 has been a ShitShow. Let’s get that Son of a B!tch OUT OF OFFICE NOW!!! Let’s stop da sh!tting!!

Reply to  Dee

Dude racism has been around since Adam and eve it’s not going anywhere and whoever’s running the country can’t change that its just a fact, I have Black friends Japanese friends Okinawan friends Hungarian friends Syrian friends but guess what I’m from Florida therefore I’m a REDNECK whether we are friends or not and me even being called a REDNECK by my friends has tones of racism..just the facts dee. Shit don’t bother me. My father told me at a young age if you don’t have something in this world you have no one to blame but yourself so you… Read more »

Boz
Boz

Wow. Misinformed much?

Reply to  Boz

Not misinformed just in denial

Cyph
Cyph

Dee,

If you vote for Biden, you won’t be a gun owner.

If you vote for Trump, you won’t be black.

Which do you value more, your skin color identity, or your freedom and the right that protects all the rest of your rights?

Last edited 20 days ago by Cyph
Reply to  Cyph

Easy answer. My “culture” but we said the same when Obama got in office. But keep letting his Trumps scare you.

Link
Link
Reply to  Dee

How about you post evidence of your claims.
That’s right, you can not.
Guess when Harris paid 60 grand to frame a black man so she can win a election does not matter ??
How about Biden saying he does not want his kids going to school with black kids because he does not want them in a racial jungle ??

Link
Link
Reply to  Dee

San Francisco To Pay $13.1 Million To Jamal Trulove, Framed By Police For Murder : NPR

San Francisco Is Paying For Jamal Trulove’s Wrongful Conviction. Will Kamala Harris? – The Appeal

Reply to  Dee

The same one that Joe called a racist tonight!! Lol…when a white guy call a white guy a racist…..well he’s definitely racist ‍♂️

Arny
Arny
15 days ago
Reply to  Dee

How many black ladies have you seen Biden date in public ? Kind of odd for a Racist to date a black woman. Just saying. lol

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
15 days ago
Reply to  Arny

Arny,
I don’t think we’ve even seen pictures of him fondling or sniffing them. That PROVES he’s a racist, Otherwise he’d be an equal opportunity pervert.

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
15 days ago

Dee,
Sorry, when that happens all that it proves is that you’ve got a Progressive-Revisionist playing the race card. There’s no there there.

hippybiker
hippybiker
20 days ago

“Come and try to take them!” Make sure you bring plenty of Body Bags!

Z
Z

Nope not happening

RJL
RJL
20 days ago

Putting the demon-i-crats out of business would be the beginning of the end of firearm related crimes. Career criminals in Congress, State Government, Local City Government, along with the hypocrisy of the Fake NEWS channels supporting their narrative have endangered the American public. Anti-constitutionalist’s sense of morality is situational, based on incident and emotion, instead of rooted in God’s word and law. Anti-constitutionalist’s stand for nothing. The situation determines their support for an issue and their emotions rule, not reason and rationality. Moreover, they recognize the contradiction, but still cling to their situational justice. Situational justice is the tool of… Read more »

buzzsaw
buzzsaw
21 days ago

Stopping the War on Drugs and decriminalizing them would take most of the money out of it, and put the gangs out of business. However, neither side seems to want to do this. It’s too profitable, and affords too many opportunities and excuses to violate our liberties. The only thing that might be even more profitable, and provide even more opportunities to crush liberty than the War on Drugs—is a War on Guns.

Last edited 21 days ago by buzzsaw
musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  buzzsaw

Making the drugs legal is not the answer. In Oregon, Washington and kommiefornia they still have problems with the underground sale of marijuana because they pay no tax when they buy from their local drug dealer. We still have problems with the mexican mafia growing weed in our forests in oregone..

buzzsaw
buzzsaw
21 days ago

So, NFA-type red tape and penalties for semi-autos? Sounds like a really good incentive to make whatever you want. The Law of Unintended Consequences applies. If they want to make us into criminals, we might as well oblige them and put forth our best efforts.

They really should watch what they ask for…

musicman44mag