Consign Now For Rock Island Auctions April 2010 Firearms Auction
Accepting Gun & Gun Gear Consignments
Moline, IL – -(AmmoLand.com)- There is still room to consign in our April 30 & May 1 & 2 Premiere Auction
This auction is shaping up to be outstanding! Featuring the C.W. Slagle Firearms Estate Collection to include Deringers, Palm Pistols, Powder Flasks, and other fantastic Curio Type Firearms
Also included in this Spring auction is an excellent collection of Winchester lever actions, rare and high condition deringers including Colt deringers, a very large U.S. Military WWI and WWII collection including scarce stiletto knives. Along with Civil War, Colt percussion through Colt double action revolvers, Smith & Wesson's from antique to modern,German, Japanese and European military, sporting rifles, shotguns and pistols, a large collection of swords including presentation swords and much more.
When you CONSIGN with Rock Island Auction Company you will be offered what other auctions companies cannot:
- The most competitive contracts in the industry.
- Global marketing that goes beyond collectors.
- Average sell-through rate of 97% per auction. RIAC sells what we offer at auction.
- In depth descriptions and an award winning catalog.
- Free pick-up on large collections.
- From beginning to advanced, firearms for all levels of collecting.
- Full service auctions both Premiere or Regional with the full benefit of the Rock Island marketing and customer base. We take care of it all. You'll save time, money and effort.
For more information on consigning call Patrick Hogan or Judy Voss 800-238-8022
Visit our booth at these Upcoming Shows. We will be taking in consignments
- Minneapolis Weapons Collectors Association January 30 – 31, Minneapolis Convention Center
- Trade Show Productions, LTD January 29-31 Iowa State Fairgrounds
THE FEBRUARY REGIONAL AUCTION IS ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY!
- Saturday, February 27 & Sunday, February 28
- Full day preview Friday, February 26
The February Regional Auction once again offers the quality and diversity you have come to expect from Rock Island Auction Company. Over 2,100 lots will be sold over two days! Search the online catalog now!
As always you can submit your absentee bids through phone (800-238-8022), fax (309-797-1500) and our website! Or bid live during the auction through proxibid.com!
Quick Highlights of the February Auction:
- Over 2100 Lots
- Over 5000 Firearms
- Over 3800 Antique and Curio/Relic Items
- Hundreds of military arms
- 350 Winchesters
- Nearly 500 Colts
- Over 200 Smith & Wessons
- Hundreds of sporting arms
- Plus: Ammunition, books, firearms parts, bullet molds, edged weapons, display cabinets and more!
Do you have a question on items in the auction?
There are 3 ways to submit questions:
- Call 800-238-8022
- Submit your questions online. On the standard online catalog select your lot, on the right hand side fill in the information and question under the heading “Ask a question on this lot”
- Send us an email with the question and lot number. [email protected]
Catalogs for this auction are still available! Order your 2-volume set catalog ($35 inc. S&H) call 800-238-8022 or order online www.rockislandauction.comAddress: 4507 49th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265-7578
United States of America Phone: 1-800-238-8022
Email: [email protected]
Rock Island Auction Company has been solely owned and operated by Patrick Hogan. This company was conceived on the idea that both the sellers and buyers should be completely informed and provided a professional venue for a true auction. After working with two other auction companies, Mr. Hogan began Rock Island Auction in 1993. Rock Island Auction Company has grown to be one of the top firearms auction houses in the nation. Under Mr. Hogan’s guidance the company has experienced growth each and every year; and he is the first to say it is his staff’s hard work and determination that have yielded such results.