Madison, NC –-(Ammoland.com)- The Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”) would like to congratulate Team Remington members on their performances at the 2014 National Sporting Clays Association (NSCA) National Sporting Clays Championships.
All Team Remington members competed exclusively with Remington Premier Nitro 27 and Remington Premier Nitro Gold Sporting Clays target loads.
Team Remington Scores:
- Main Event – 300 Target Sporting Clay National Championship
- Runner-Up Champion – Bill McGuire 276×300
- Master Class 4th – Mile Wilgus 273×300
- Master Class 6th – Gebben Miles 271×300
- Master Class 12th – Wendell Cherry 268×300
- Master Class Lady 1st – Diane Sorantino 233×300
FITASC – 100 Target FITASC National Championship
- Runner-Up Champion – David Radulovich 96×100
- Master Class 4th – Gebben Miles 94×100
- Master Class 7th – Mike Wilgus 93×100
Krieghoff Kup – 100 Target Sporting Clay Event
- HOA Champion – Wendell Cherry 98×100
- Runner-Up Champion – David Radulovich 98×100
- Master Class 6th – Mike Wilgus 96×100
- Master Class 10th – Gebben Miles 95×100
- Lady 3rd – Diane Sorantino 89×100
5-Stand – 100 Target 5-Stand National Championship
- HOA Champion – Mike Wilgus 96×100
- Runner-Up Champion – David Radulovich 94×100
- Master Class 6th – Wendell Cherry 93×100
- Master Class 9th – Bill McGuire 92×100
Super Sporting – 100 Target Super Sporting National Championship
- Runner-Up Champion – Wendell Cherry 95×100
- Master Class 4th – David Radulovich 94×100
The 2014 NSCA National Sporting Clays Championships took place on October 18 – 26, 2014 at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio, Texas.
About Remington Outdoor Company
ROC, headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs products for the hunting, shooting, self-defense, military, and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816, ROC is the nation’s oldest gun maker and one of the largest domestic producers of firearms and ammunition. ROC employs over 3,500 people and distributes its products throughout the U.S. and over 55 countries. ROC includes globally recognized brands such as Remington®, Remington 1816®, Bushmaster®, DPMS®, Marlin®, H&R®, Mountain Khakis®, Advanced Armament Corp.®, Dakota® Nesika®, Storm Lake® and Barnes® Bullets.
More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.
Follow Remington! Facebook • Twitter • Google+