BROWE Packages all of its Patented State-of-the–Art Technology Into A 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum-Alloy Housing
Madison Heights, MI -(Ammoland.com)- BROWE, Inc. a manufacturer of premium quality optical systems, has set a new standard in quality, performance and functionality with the introduction of its forged 7075-T6 aluminum version of its combat optic, 4×32 BROWE Tactical Optic (BTO).
The 4×32 BROWE Tactical Optic (BTO) was designed to include all of the patented technology and internal components used in the production of the 4×32 BROWE Combat Optic. The difference is the 4×32 BTO is package into a military-grade forged 7075-T6 Aluminum-alloy housing with an integrated MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny quick release mount featuring an American Defense patented QD AUTOLOCK Lever System.
“In parallel with some international request for quotes, we set out to design a competitively priced optic that retained all of our patented functionality,” said Brian Browe, president of BROWE, Inc. “This project gave us the opportunity to take a fresh look at our design and material choice. We selected a military grade 7075-T6 and integrated the mount into the housing which increased the strength and reduced weight. The aluminum forging also gives us the flexibility to custom machine the mounting surface for unique applications.”
The new 4×32 BTO is a purpose designed and built optic ideally suited for tactical scenarios. The forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides a nearly indestructible optic system ideality suited for military, law enforcement, and sportsmen.
The 4×32 BTO continues the heritage of evolutionary patented technology and includes features such as:
- Target Light Sensor Technology – A cadmium-sulfide photocell located in the optical path that measures the light transmission and automatically adjusts the reticle illumination to the proper brightness. When in a stationary position an operator may be faced with a multitude of target light conditions even through the ambient light stays consistent. Also, while on the move, environment light is constantly changing. The Target Light Sensor Technology simplifies the operation and allows the operator to focus on the job at hand. Simple. Intuitive. Effective.
- Single Intuitive Control (SIC) – Gives the user a single operation button, designed to stimulate muscle memory and expedite operation.
- BCO Microcontroller – Unique to the industry, the microcontroller is capable of being re-flashed with customized or updated operating firmware via a sealed utility port. This port can be used to import or export power for accessories or plug in a remote pressure pad switch for manual operation.
- Smart Electronics – The electronics are designed to conserve battery life by placing the optic into SLEEP mode when the optic has be left on or stored and not in use. The BTO has an average battery life of over 2000 hours and 775 hours at the max setting. In the sleep mode, the battery will maintain the full 10 years shelf life expectancy of a Lithium 123A battery.
The 4×32 BTO also combines best-in-class features such as high quality optical glass, high precision machining, and rugged military design. All lenses are precision ground of the finest quality optical glass available and are broad band anti-reflective coated, possessing excellent light gathering capabilities even under low light conditions.
Specification 4×32 BTO:
- Magnification: 4x
- Entrance Pupil: 32mm
- Exit Pupil: 8mm
- Eye Relief: 37mm
- Length: 132mm nominal
- Width: 67mm nominal
- Weight: 17 oz.
- Field of view: 7 °
- Adjustment per click: .5 MOA
- Adjustment: Internally Adjustable Prism – 60 MOA total adjustment range
- Ballistic Compensated Reticle patterns: 5.56mm Chevron, 7.62mm Chevron, 5.56mm Crosshair, 7.62mm
- Crosshair, 7.62mm x 39 Chevron, .300 Blackout Horseshoe & Dot, or 5.56mm Horseshoe & Dot
- Illumination Color Day/Night: Red, Amber, Blue, or Green
- Illumination control – Automatic: Target Light Senor Technology adjust illumination based on target light
- Illumination control – Manual: 10 days settings and 3 night vision
- Battery Usage Life: 2000 hrs. Typ. (Min. 775hrs. on max brightness)
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum Alloy
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny mount with an American Defense QD AUTOLOCK Lever System.
- Center Bore Height above Rail: 1.53″
- Water Proof: 42m / 130ft.
- Fog proof: Filled with dry nitrogen
- Lens Coatings: Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Origin: MADE IN THE USA
- 2015 Cost: MSRP: $1250.00 (MAP: $1125.00)
About BROWE, Inc.
Based in Madison Heights, Mich., BROWE, Inc. is a manufacturer of premium quality optical systems. Founded in 2009, BROWE produces optical solutions for defense, industrial, and commercial applications. The company designs, sources and manufactures its products in the U.S. with sales worldwide, including Europe, Asia and Canada. For more information on 4×32 BROWE Tactical Optic or other BROWE products, please contact BROWE, Inc.