Hi-Point Carbine .380 ACP

A Fun NEW .380 Carbine.

Hi Point Carbine .380 ACP
.380 ACP Hi-Point Carbine
MKS Supply
MKS Supply

Dayton, OH –-(Ammoland.com)- MKS Supply, LLC announces the NEW .380 ACP caliber Hi-Point carbine. www.mkssupply.com

Finally, a fun, tough .380 carbine that almost anyone can afford! The Hi-Point Carbine is the same size as its larger-bore brothers in 9mm, .40S&W, and .45 ACP and it's hard shooting, accurate and almost recoil-free.

Its 16.5-inch barrel will launch .380 bullets as hard and fast as a full-power 9mm handgun, maybe even harder (when you add several inches of barrel over that of a handgun, you gain 100-150 feet per second higher velocity and possibly more with hot or +P loads). With the added velocity performance the .380's effective range (the distance a shooter can expect to get reliable on-target hits) is extended to a couple hundred yards.

For owners of Hi-Point .380 caliber pistols, this is a true made-in-heaven deal; both guns use the same ten-round magazines! Don't have a Hi-Point .380? Buy both the carbine and the pistol for less than half the price of one too-pretty-to-use semi-auto pistol.

The Hi-Point .380 Carbine is not a fancy $1,200+ foreign carbine, but it is more robust than those pretty guns and will launch equivalent-power bullets at the same velocity — (gosh all gee willikers “amazing!”).

The Hi-Point .380 Carbine is a tough gun so owners don't have to protect it to keep it beautiful because beautiful it ain't, but reliable, tough and useable anywhere, it is.

The Hi Point carbine low suggested retail price of $297.00

Hi-Point offers several low-cost options for the .380 Carbine, including a vertical folding hand grip, optical sight, laser sight, and red-dot sight.

Specifications:

• · Weight: 7 pounds
  • · Overall length: 31.5 inches
  • · Barrel length: 16.5 inches
  • · Magazine capacity: 10 rounds
  • · MSRP: $297.00

MKS Supply, LLC
8611-A North Dixie Drive
Dayton, OH, 45414
937-454-0363
www.mkssupply.com

Hi Point 380 ACP Pistol

Considering buying the .380 Carbine? Read Mike Searson's Hi Point Carbine Review.

Antuan lopez
Antuan lopez
1 year ago

Hi-point only make 10 Rd mags for their guns.. yeah that’s stupid

Ken
Ken
1 year ago

I have both the 995TS and the 3895TS. The missus fires the 380 and also has a S&W M&P 2.0 380 EZ. I had a C9 and sold it to a buddy when I got a Taurus G2C. Concept for me is to be able to load whatever is in my ammo box (same rounds) for handgun or carbine. Gunbroker.com was where I got the S&W at $299 (about $100 off)… Carbines were both $210 at Gunbroker.com Taurus was on sale for $199 at Academy Sports Research, keep looking, and buy when you find the right price. NOTE: Shipping and… Read more »

Glenn
Glenn

Budsgunshop.com has 3 variants of the Hi Point 380 listed for sale on their website. I have bought from them before and they ship nationwide

Garr
Garr

I have a .380 ACP Hi-Point Carbine rifle. I have read that 9mm hi-point will also fit, is this true? Looking for larger magazines. Can anyone help to locate 16 to drum magazines?? Please let me know thanks

Garr
Garr

I have a .380 ACP Hi-Point Carbine rifle. Looking for larger magazines. Can anyone help to locate 16 to drum magazines?? Please let me know thanks

JustOverBroke
JustOverBroke

Lanbosarmory.com

lou
lou

I have the 995TS and love it and I also have the C9 both great guns. Anybody who puts down Hi-point firearms never had one.

Tim
Tim

Picked mine up yesterday from the 707 gunshop in Murrells Inlet then put 50 rounds through it. Not one jam, very accurate and fun to shoot. Mine cost the standard $299.00, list price.

Jarhead
Jarhead

I just got a Hi Point carbine Mod 380TS in .380 ACP from Sportsmans Guide for $246.99. When I checked back on the web site they were sold out but I would bet that, as popular as this gun appears to be, they will resupply quickly.

Jared
Jared

I just got one at http://theleadshed.com/

Jim
Jim

I too have been trying to purchase a 380 carbine…witn no
Success since announced in NRA firearms magazine
many months ago

RICHARD
RICHARD
Reply to  Jim

CENTERFIRE GUNS.COM

Carl Rogerson
Carl Rogerson

Available to ship anywhere in the USA from GunCommanders.com

RonM
RonM

These are now on Hi-Point’s website. I’d either contact them or mkssupply.com to see where you can get one.

mark
mark

I would like to purchase the 380 carbine. Where can I purchase one in Pennsylvania?

brupska
brupska

I have been looking for a 380 long gun for a while now. Since most my carry guns are 380 and I have plenty of ammo. I would like a long fun chambered in 380 for a just in case I only have that ammo end of world bs stuff!!!

JimC
JimC

I am ready to jump in line to purchase one or two of the new .380 carbines.

Where do I go to be first in line?

Leonard
Leonard

where can I get a high point 380 carbine also looking for a 22mag carbine .

papabear
papabear

I think this is a big Hoax, Even on the hi-point.com site, Carbines are 9mm & up.
Cant find any sales on any search engines. Nothing in a .380 rifle for sale on any gun sale site.
I would be cautious of anyone saying they will ffl you one.

Ken
Ken
Reply to  papabear

I got one through Sportsman Guide for $237.00 on sale. I love mine it’s pinpoint accurate, rugged and never jams. You literally can’t miss with this gun. Its My favorite weapon now its light, easy to carry and shoot. Lack of recoil keeps you dead on target when rapid firing and the punch this bullet carries when it hits will surprise you. For close quarters to midrange or even longer I prefer this gun to my comparably unwieldy AK-47…

Thomas
Thomas
Reply to  papabear

Even though this is a year and a half later, my local dealer has had at least one for the last several months.

Cpl Stephen Carter U.S.Army Retired
Cpl Stephen Carter U.S.Army Retired
Reply to  papabear

I bought the .380 last year 2016 in July from http://www.galleryofguns.com/default.aspx and had them ship it to Range USA because they didn’t gouge me on the processing fee, gave me a coupon for a free class of my choice ( ccw, Hunter safety, etc. ) and a few hours free range time. You can have it shipped to pretty much any FFL dealer you choose to pick it up. I have been extremely pleased with this rifle the only issue I have had was after buying a box of cheap reloads at the range they wouldn’t load properly or when… Read more »

Dave
Dave

I got the 9mm, & just ordered the ,380 todat

papabear
papabear
Reply to  Dave

Where did you order the .380 carbine.
Please post a link.

joey mcgee
joey mcgee

Has this been released for sale yet? and if so would like to buy…

MaxEffectUSA
MaxEffectUSA
Frank Cinotto
Frank Cinotto

still waiting for a .22 magnum version. That I would buy at least 3-4 of them. Going to get a 9mm carbine and would love to see some .22 magnums in both pistol and carbine

sal
sal

are they legal to buy and own in California

desert
desert
Reply to  sal

LOL roflmao! Are you STILL in california? ……. WHY?

Gene
Gene
Reply to  sal

Sal,
Just saw your post. I know it’s a year later, but if you haven’t found out yet, it’s legal in California if it has the “bullet button” modification. And, ignore what desert said. I realize you have to live where home is, even if you don’t like what Sacramento is spewing out.

Bob
Bob

Where can I buy the .380 ACP Hi-Point Carbine rifle?

JD
JD
Reply to  Bob

From me FFL in Michigan

joey
joey
Reply to  JD

hey you in MI….. trying to find this 380 carbine everywhere,, cant find one for sale in tx, will you ship? if so please call me 253-318-4562 thank you.