Next Week on Lock N Load
- Monday, 10 am EST: Do you like shooting? Shawn Herrin and I…We Like Shooting.
- Tuesday, 10 am EST: Coming out of the Colorado controversy Jon Caldera of the Independence Institute.
- Wednesday, 10 am EST: Instructors Corner with Steve Fisher from Sentinel Concepts.
- Thursday, 10 am EST: From www.bearingarms.com, Bob Owens.
- Friday, 10 am EST: Mark Puhaly comes back to talk more homegrown survival kits.
Listeners and affiliates can listen to Lock-N-Load with Bill Frady; live on Genesis Communications Network, Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 10:00am (CST). Visit www.gcnlive.com for more information or to live stream Lock-N-Load or any of GCN’s other programs.
Contact GCN Affiliate Relations at (877)996-4327 ext. 241, 148 or 123 for more information regarding Lock-N-Load with host Bill Frady.
About The Genesis Communications Network, Inc.
The Genesis Communications Network, Inc. (GCN) was founded in 1997 by Ted Anderson as a way to fill the vast media void with hard hitting programming highlighting the most detrimental events and topics to the public at the present time, but most importantly, providing viable solutions for any future scenario. Through the years, GCN has established itself as the largest independently owned and operated talk radio network in the country.
For more information, please visit www.GCNLive.com.