Company launches new website and online sales store.
Saint Petersburg, FL -(AmmoLand.com)- SB Tactical, the inventor and manufacturer of the Stabilizing Brace, is pleased to announce the immediate release of new products for multiple firearms platforms.
The new website and online store, accessible at www.sb-tactical.com, will allow customers to purchase product directly from SB Tactical. This is the start of a new era for SB Tactical which to date, has distributed product exclusively through partnerships with Sig Sauer for AR pistols and Century Arms for AK pistols.
SB Tactical innovates, designs, develops and manufactures accessories for firearms, specifically personal defense weapon (PDW) pistols. The initial product introduced to market in 2013 was the SB15 Stabilizing Brace, often referred to by enthusiasts as the “Sig Brace.” The product was developed specifically to improve shooting accuracy and reduce felt recoil when PDW pistols. That same year the SB15 was named the Firearm Accessory of the Year and the Stabilizing Brace has since revolutionized shooting sports for those in need of improved stabilization and assistive devices.
The market for Stabilizing Braces spans hundreds of different gun platforms across many firearms manufactures, from volume producers to custom fabricators. The direct sell model and expansion of SB Tactical is designed to support the development and rollout of new Stabilizing Brace product lines for Sig Sauer, Heckler and Koch (H&K) and Patriot Ordnance Factory (POF) among others. In the coming weeks, SB Tactical will be releasing information on several additional products that will be available for purchase soon and is investing in research and product development for assistive accessories for any firearms platform that requires them.
The entire Stabilizing Brace family of products are 100% U.S. manufactured in Lexington, KY. A portion of all proceeds from the sale of Stabilizing Braces goes to support Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA).
Products Now Available
- The SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace is SB Tactical’s first stabilizing brace designed for the AR-15 family of firearms. It was designed to provide increased stability and improved accuracy while firing with one hand. Sig Sauer Inc. is the exclusive distributor for the SB15 product.
- The SBX Pistol Stabilizing Brace is SB Tactical’s second generation brace designed for Sig Sauer’s MPX and MCX line of firearms. The SBX brace is an update to the SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace and features a more streamlined design with a thicker strap for extra stability. The SBX can also be used on conventional AR-15 type weapons.
- The SB 89 Stabilizing Brace was developed for the Heckler and Koch (H&K) MP5k.
- The SB 93/94 Stabilizing Brace was developed for the Heckler and Koch (H&K) 93/94 and MP5 series of weapons.
- The SB PSG Stabilizing Brace was developed for the Patriot Ordnance Factory’s (POF-USA) Patriot Sub Gun (PSG). This brace also fits the KRISS Vector pistol with an additional KRISS Vector M4 Adapter available through other retailers.
- The SB47 Stabilizing Brace was designed for the AK-47. Century Arms, the largest importer of AK-47’s in the country, is the exclusive distributor of the SB47 Stabilizing Brace. The SB47 can be used with any Century Arms PAP M92 PV, PAP M85 PV & NP, Draco and C39 Pistols.
SB Tactical is the owner of the utility and design patent for the Stabilizing Brace, securing the company as the clear provider for Stabilizing Brace accessories.
SB Tactical’s website and online store can be accessed at www.sb-tactical.com.
About SB Tactical, LLC:
Alex Bosco invented the Stabilizing Brace as a means for persons with limited mobility to operate and fire weapons that would otherwise be almost impossible to shoot accurately. Upon creation of the first prototype, it became clear that shooters from all walks of life could achieve greater accuracy and an overall improved shooting experience. Grant Shaw and Alex Bosco met shortly thereafter and partnered to form the company SB Tactical LLC. Through Grant’s business savvy and industry know-how, and with Alex’s innovative design, SB Tactical LLC was able to establish a contractual relationship with Sig Sauer and Century Arms International. We are presently working to develop stabilizing braces for a number of different platforms.
For more information, visit: www.SB-Tactical.com.