Minneapolis, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Blue Book of Gun Values has just released a new means of accessing, gathering and manipulating its firearms database through a purpose-built API.
By allowing organizations and developers a state of the art API to access Blue Book’s entire raw data, organizations will have a clean and reliable means to access and instantly compile firearm information never before available.
The Blue Book of Gun Values database includes:
- Firearm manufacturer information and history for 1700+ Manufacturers from the mid 1800’s to present
- A complete listing of firearm categories for these manufacturers
- A digital catalog of 98% of all domestic firearms produced from the late 1800’s-early 1900’s to present.
- A comprehensive breakdown of model varieties, features and variants. (e.g. calibers produced, mag capacities, finishes, barrel lengths and more)
- Thousands of firearm images, broken down by model variant
- And of course, Blue Book Values categorized by condition grading.
This service is geared for both private and governmental organizations wishing to leverage a ready-built, complete database and taxonomy/framework of firearms produced over the last hundred years and beyond.
Firearms dealers, firearms distributors, software developers and state/local regulatory agencies in need of development access to the world’s largest and most complete firearms database should contact Blue Book directly for more information.
*Note this API service isn’t available to consumers and is a new product offered, geared for developers.
About Blue Book Publications, Inc.:
Blue Book Publications, Inc. is a publishing and online content company located in Minneapolis, MN, that specializes in publishing and selling firearms titles, including value guides. A firearms appraisal service is also offered, including over-the-phone consultations and written appraisals.
For more information, visit: www.BlueBookofGunValues.com