UPDATE: The contest is now closed and the winner is Raymond Czech of Henderson, NV!
Manasquan, NJ –-(Ammoland.com)- New and existing subscribers to the AmmoLand Shooting Sports Newswire emails will all be eligible to win an exciting Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle. One Lucky AmmoLand Subscriber Will Win This Gun!
AmmoLand Shooting Sports News and Battle Rifle Company are giving away a $1600.00+ Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle to one lucky email subscriber and that could be you!
1 Lucky AmmoLand Subscriber Will Win a Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle
The BR4 Trident is the first rifle specifically designed for MARSEC (Maritime Security) operations and shipboard usage. Built and constructed for long lasting life in extreme weather conditions, the BR4 Trident is unlike any other rifle and suited perfectly for marine environments.
Watch the Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle Soak in Saltwater fro 30 Days
To demonstrate the Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle's tough marine resistant design we are sinking the Trident rifle in tank of saltwater, direct from Galveston bay, for 30 days. Then Battle Rifle Co will take this gun from the tank direct to the range and shoot it, to prove how tough their 416S Stainless Steel Hi-Temp Cerakote finish & Marine resistant design is.
Battle Rifle Company BR4 Trident Rifle MODEL SPECIFICATIONS:
Cryogenically treated barrel.
Stainless Steel Fire control group.
Nickel Boron M16 profile bolt carrier group.
Stainless steel pins and lower parts.
Nano Technology coated components.
Stainless steel springs.
Quad rail narrowed with comfort grip.
“F” type Front sight.
- 416S Stainless Steel barrel, bead blasted and
High Temp Cerakote finished, 1:7 twist in 11.5 or
16 inch length.
You will not find a better rifle built with quality components, providing the best performance at a better value than with Battle Rifle Company. You can be assured of Battle Rifle Company using the best components and the best practices with each rifle they build.
To find out more about the components and procedures used with every Battle Rifle visit the quality and value page.
But you can't win it if your not in it!
How Do I Enter?
- The giveaway enter dates runs from November 10th 2015 to December 10th, 2015 with the winner drawn on December 11th 2015.
- Everyone who signs up, or is an existing subscriber, to the AmmoLand Shooting Sports News daily & monthly emails is eligible to win.
- Eligible Winners, must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States and be lawfully eligible under local, state and federal rules to accept the transfer of firearms through a licensed Federal Firearms License. NOTE: Residents DC, CT, IL (Cook County only) and NY may not be eligible to win. Take your complaints up with your local anti gun lawmakers.
- No monetary compensation or substitution for ineligible winners. You are just out of luck.
- Do you get our daily email? Then your already entered. Do you need to sign up? Then you can do so at the link/box that follows : Sign up for Ammoland in your Inbox!
About Battle Rifle Company
Battle Rifle Company was started in April of 2010. Our mission is to make the finest, most functional tactical rifles and we work hard every day to make sure our quality is never compromised. We bring added value to every rifle we build. You can count on the reliability, functionality and performance that a BATTLE RIFLE gives you, wherever you might have to end up. The feature packed Battle Rifle has evolved from over 20 years of experience to bring it all into one precision package for use under any condition. We make a better BATTLE RIFLE, one that you can count on.
For more information, please visit www.BattleRifleCompany.com.
About AmmoLand.com – Shooting Sports News
Ammoland.com is the web’s leading Shooting Sports News Service for the Ammunition, Firearms, Shooting, Hunting and Conservation communities. AmmoLand has a FREE Shooting Sports News Service that is seen by 10,000's of Ammunition, Shooting and Pro Firearms enthusiast every day. Visit them at www.AmmoLand.com
Don't delay! Be sure and Sign Up at the link above.