Bozeman, MT -(AmmoLand.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability, introduces the king of hunting packs—the Metcalf.
As a versatile hunting backpack for multi-day quests into the wilds, the Metcalf features both a large main packsack and a detachable, smaller day lid for quick stalks.
The Metcalf is an all-around workhorse in versatility—sporting enough volume for more than a week in the field but compressible enough for an afternoon stalk. Built onto our new Guide Light Frame, the Metcalf has ample heavy-weight capacity, and the Overload Shelf keeps bag contents clean when packing out a carcass. With a detachable lid for day use, side detail pocket and full-length size zip access, this pack is a favorite among hunters looking for versatility and all-around utility … regardless of the game or duration of the hunt.
- Top-load design with side-zip access to necessities at a moment’s notice. Side zip is large enough for full-sized spotting scopes
- Detachable lid transforms to a shoulder pack with two pockets for a kill kit, rain layers, water and food for dropping the big pack and stalking with precision
- External detail pocket on left side is sized to fit headlamp, SPOT, batteries, flagging tape, and neck gaiter
- Single stretch-woven side pocket for tripod feet or bottle
- Hydro sleeve with toggle hang-loop for any bladder type
- Face compression for bow/rifle or shed antler carry
- Overload Shelf to securely carry meat or dense additional gear between the Metcalf bag and Guide Light Frame
- Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Volume: 4325 cubic-inches
- Frame System: Guide Light Frame
The Metcalf Backpack is part of a larger hunting collection, the Wilderness Series, offered by MYSTERY RANCH named after the wilderness areas in Montana designated by the Wilderness Act of 1964.
About Mystery Ranch:
Mystery Ranch is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, Mystery Ranch designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist.
For more information, visit: http://mysteryranch.com.