Bozeman, MT -(AmmoLand.com)- MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading pack company with multiple product lines focused on function, comfort, quality and durability has recently introduced the Wilderness Series of hunting specific backpacks.
This product line contains a backpack for every situation a hunter may encounter. One of the key packs, the Pintler, is named after the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness area in Montana.
The Pintler is a pared-down, narrow, weekend pack that carries several days worth of essentials, while maintaining the secret weapon of MYSTERY RANCH’s Overload Shelf. It's built onto the new Guide Light Frame creating an ideal tool for weekend hunts and the resulting packout.
Join the light side with the Pintler backpack and experience a full-featured overnight hunting pack for the specialized minimalist. This pack has been specifically streamlined for overnight bow hunts but should be considered by all weekend hunters.
- 3-Zip design for rapid and complete internal access to gear
- Single lid detail pocket for gloves, bars, headlamps and other small necessities
- Two internal tubular pockets for additional clothing layers
- Two internal zippered detail pockets for small item organization
- Dual side stretch-woven pockets for tripod feet or water bottles
- Hydration compatible with sleeve and toggle hang loop for any bladder system
- Overload Shelf to securely carry meat or dense additional gear between the Pintler bag and Guide Light Frame
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Volume: 2,500 cubic-inches
- Frame System: Guide Light Frame
The Pintler Backpack is part of a larger hunting collection, the Wilderness Series, offered by MYSTERY RANCH. For more information about the full line of packs from MYSTERY RANCH, contact Jack Gavin at [email protected] or visit http://mysteryranch.com.
Click here to follow the pursuits and possibilities redefined by MYSTERY RANCH on Facebook.
About Mystery Ranch:
Mystery Ranch is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, Mystery Ranch designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist.
For more information, visit: http://mysteryranch.com.