Luxury engravings – up to 700 hand-engraved points per mm²
United States -(AmmoLand.com)- “To sharpen a graver and engrave a line is as if you learn the alphabet. My engravings however are poems, they tell stories,” says Ritchi Maier owner of Trompeter & Ritchi about his work.
He created his own and worldwide unique style of engraving. Ritchi Maier’s engravings enjoy world renown and can be found in international collections.
Luxury and Elegance
- Trompeter & Ritchi designs are implemented by various specialists.
- All knives are manufactured entirely by hand.
- Damascus blade smith, knife maker, and engraver form a perfect union in this process.
Art and Emotions
- Rudi Kohl is one of leading wildlife artists in Europe.
For his oil paintings he uses a special glaze coating technique which consists of many thin transparent layers of paint. As a result light travels through the glaze and is reflected back off of the opaque layer below. It increases a painting’s drama, brightness and depth.
Luxury Display Cases
- The Trompeter & Ritchi luxury display cases stand for unique knife presentation.
- Each case project is characterized by an individual theme, bespoke designs with handcrafted materials and customized specials.
- “The Leopard Brothers” – Lamborghini black and stingray leather
- The unique box lacquering based on systems for luxury cars like Lamborghini, Mercedes and Porsche.
- The Trompeter & Ritchi logo is made in special metal foil effect technique.
About Trompeter & Ritchi:
Atelier Trompeter & Ritchi stands worldwide for luxury engravings and the finest handcrafted knives.
For more information, visit: www.trompeter-ritchi.de.