Huntsville, AL -(AmmoLand.com)- Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) is proud to announce today that on Thursday, October 6, 2016, James D Julia, Inc. auctioneers will be hosting a live auction for a chance to own the rare collection of Remington Custom Bicentennial firearms.
This auction is an opportunity 200 years in the making. The live auction will be the only chance left to own these rare firearms. There will never be another opportunity to purchase the Remington Custom Bicentennial Collection. On October 6, 2016 serious collectors will gather to bid on the last of four sets hand-crafted in the Remington Custom Shop. Each set is engraved by master engraver, Jesse Kaufman.
The Custom Bicentennial Collection includes a Model 870, Model 700 and a Model 1911 R1 – three firearms that forever changed the firearm history. These three firearms honor the first two centuries of America’s oldest gunmaker.
The Remington Custom Bicentennial Collection includes:
- Three Bicentennial High Grade Firearms (Model 700, model 870, Model 1911 R1)
- Matching Custom Serial Numbers
- Assembled and Finished by the Remington Custom Shop
- 100% Special Commemorative Engraving Coverage with Heavy Gold Wire Inlay
- Engraving by Jesse Kaufman, Sturgis, SD
- Exhibition American Black Walnut Stocks and Grips are Hand Checked and have a Hand Rubbed Oil Finish
- Checkering and Hand Rubbed Oil Finish by Karen Dufek, Remington Custom Shop,
- Gold Front Sight on Pistol and Leather Butt Pads on Long Guns
- Custom Leather Motor Travel Case
- Custom Wood & Glass Display Case with Bicentennial Etching on Glass
Don’t miss your chance to own a priceless part of Remington’s 200-year history. The auction begins on October 6, 2016 at 10:10 am EST. All proceeds generated from the auction will be used to support wildlife conservation efforts.
For more information and to register for the live auction, please visit: https://www.remington.com/BicentennialAuction.
About Remington Arms Company, LLC:
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs, produces and sells sporting goods products for the hunting and shooting sports markets, as well as solutions to the military, government and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816 in upstate New York, the Company is the nation’s oldest continuously operating manufacturer with its original Ilion, New York plant still in operation today. Remington is a privately-held manufacturer of firearms and ammunition products and one of the largest domestic producers of shotguns and rifles. The Remington Family of Companies has 12 locations across 9 states employing over 3,500 people and distributes its products throughout the U.S. and in over 55 foreign countries.
More information about the Company can be found at www.Remington.com.