U.S.A.–-(Ammoland.com)- The Veterans Family of Brands is very proud to present two historical auction package, the Heroes and Hunters Package1 and 2.
Package 1 includes a Tenzing 3000 Backpack and Package 2 includes an Ameristep Warlock Hunting Blind, and a Halo XRT7 Rangefinder.
Both packages include one of two very special US Flag sewn into them.
These US Flags are not just made in the USA, they are made even more special by who has signed them.
The Veteran Family of Brands sent these two flags around to eight significant heroes and hunters of our time and they all agreed to sign it in hopes of raising money for a couple of very worthy causes.
The money raised from the auction of these items will go to three different foundations:
- Warriors Heart,
- The Lone Survivor Foundation
- Special Operations Wounded Warrior
Each of these foundations helps returning veterans, and first responders, deal with their wounds, both physical and mental, and the struggles they go through trying to reintegrate back into everyday life. This is done through counseling and group interactions to include many different outdoor activities but one of the big ones is hunting.
The signatures we have collected include a great group of heroes and hunters who are all giving back to the veteran and first responder community by supporting veteran non-profits and by taking injured veterans hunting. These include (alphabetical order):
- Ron Bellan – Special Operations Master Chief (SEAL) Retired and Host of “Reaper Outdoors – Survive The Hunt” Sportsman Channel
- Mark “Oz” Geist – US Marine Corps, Security Team Member in Benghazi, and Co-Author “13 Hours”
- Marcus Luttrell – US Navy SEAL Retired and Author of “The Lone Survivor”
- Laramy “Sasquatch” Miller – Patriot and Host of “Sasquatch Mountain Man” The Outdoor Channel
- Gary O’Neil – Chief Warrant Officer Retired, US Army Special Forces, Inducted into the Ranger Hall of Fame
- Clint Romesha- Staff Sergeant US Army and Medal of Honor Recipient
- John “Tig” Tigean – US Marine Corps, Security Team Member in Benghazi, and Co-Author “13 Hours”
- Jana Waller – Patriot and Host of “Skull Bound TV” Sportsman Channel
This flag is attached to the back pocket of the Tenzing 3000 Big Game Backpack in Kryptek withVelcro so that it can be removed for display or to prevent damage when backpacking or hunting
We are proud to provide this package for auction on Gunbroker.com. Once on the site you can search for Heroes and Hunters Package and they should show up.
This auction will end Friday, 16 Dec 2016.
About Veterans Family of Brands (VFOB):
The Veterans Family of Brands (VFOB) is an organization with a mission focus to become the Forward Operating Base of veterans through the facilitation of high quality products and financial support for vetted charities. VFOB provides a platform for companies, dealers and individuals to become members of this mission. The VFOB is generated for the benefit of its manufacturing members, supporting Dealers, and a large group of vetted Veterans Charity Foundations. Individuals likewise, who resonate with the mission, will have the opportunity to be coin carrying members of the VFOB. It is focused on the promotion, vetting, and supporting of those like-minded businesses that support veteran programs directly. It provides advertising, support and mentorship from already successful businesses that support, hire, and or donate to VFOB approved charities. VFOB drives a mission that every time you buy a product from one of our manufacturing and dealer members you are giving back to veterans.
For more information, visit: www.veteransfob.com.