WESTFIELD, Massachusetts –-(Ammoland.com)- Savage’s feature-rich new 110 Predator offers predator hunters a high-performance shooting platform that’s every bit as adaptable as the carnivores they pursue. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
The rugged Savage 110 Predator’s AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Predator provides the fit, function and accuracy of a custom rifle—right out of the box. Plus, its Realtree Max-1 synthetic stock conceals hunters from sharp eyes, while the oversize bolt allows fast cycling.
Features & Benefits
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Realtree Max-1 camouflage synthetic stock
- Fluted, button-rifled heavy barrel with threaded end cap
- Detachable box magazine
- Soft grip overmold fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- Two-piece Weaver-style bases
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57000 / 22-250 Rem., 24-inch barrel / $899
- 57001 / 223 Rem., 22-inch barrel / $899
- 57002 / 204 Ruger, 24-inch barrel / $899
- 57003 / 243 Win., 24-inch barrel / $899
- 57004 / 6.5 Creedmoor, 24-inch barrel / $899
- 57005 / 260 Rem., 24-inch barrel / $899
About Savage Outdoors
Savage is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe. For news and information, visit www.vistaoutdoor.com or follow us on Twitter @VistaOutdoorInc and Facebook at www.facebook.com/vistaoutdoor.