Geissele Automatics Donates 250,000 Face Masks to 2021 Shot Show

Wearing A Mask While Legally Carrying A Gun In Virginia iStock-
Geissele Automatics is donating a quarter-million masks for SHOT Show 2021. iStock-1213749604

U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- NSSF, the firearm industry trade association, is pleased to announce that Geissele Automatics will be donating 250,000 face masks for distribution during the 2021 SHOT Show. Headquartered in North Wales, Pennsylvania, Geissele Automatics is a manufacturer and distributor of firearms, optics, and parts, primarily in the modern sporting rifle (MSR) sector. The company is a frequent sponsor of NSSF events.

“We have had incredible support from our industry manufacturers for the 2021 SHOT Show, but this donation from Geissele puts an exclamation point on it all,” said Chris Dolnack, NSSF Senior Vice President and CMO. “Sponsors big and small support the SHOT Show in many ways, and we couldn’t do it without them. We are greatly appreciative of this tremendous support from Geissele and the generosity of its owners and staff—and we can’t wait to see everyone in Vegas in January.”

“With 2021 right around the corner, and given everything that’s going on, we were unsure if SHOT Show would even take place this year,” said Joe Plunkett, Geissele’s COO. “We were very pleased to work with NSSF to donate these masks in an effort to help facilitate SHOT Show moving forward and keeping everyone safe. We will see you all in Vegas!”

NSSF’s 2021 SHOT Show takes place Jan. 19-22 at the Sands Expo Center and an all-new expansion to Caesars Forum. More than 2,100 exhibitors are on board to attend what will be the largest SHOT Show ever at more than 714,000 net square feet. Attendee registration will open in early October. For more information about the 2021 SHOT Show, including educational opportunities, registration information, hotel discounts, and updates on NSSF’s work with Las Vegas to ensure the safety and health of everyone attending, visit SHOTShow.org.

National Shooting Sports FoundationAbout The National Shooting Sports Foundation

NSSF is the trade association for the firearm industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of thousands of manufacturers, distributors, firearm retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations, and publishers nationwide. For more information, visit nssf.org

JPM
JPM
1 year ago

Geissele just guaranteed that I will NEVER buy or support any of their products.

Random71
Random71
1 year ago

Free muzzles so I can look at new guns. They can go pound sand up their ass with a ball peen hammer.

Oh well one more added to the list of companies whose products I will no longer be purchasing. Its a shame I like their triggers.

Bill
Bill
1 year ago

The latest CDC flyer on recemmendations about the flu virus shows NO MASKS ARE REQUIRED!!

Grigori
Grigori
1 year ago

So a firearms related business is promoting the mask madness by donating thousands of the face diapers to one of the biggest shooting related exhibitions of the year? I guess this confirms what many of us expected already, that media, politicians, and pseudo-scientists are going to keep us in submission to masks, lockdowns, and other manifestations of control- freakism well into next year. Thanks, but no-thanks. Not wearing one or going where I have to.

Last edited 1 year ago by Grigori
GUNFUN
GUNFUN
1 year ago
Reply to  Grigori

In my home county, they have begun requiring masks the last few days. $1000 fine for failure to comply. Mom made it very clear that we are all supposed to wear masks, so I comply.

But, my mask is yellow and has a snake. Boy do I get a lot of comments on it.

Last edited 1 year ago by GUNFUN
Grigori
Grigori
1 year ago
Reply to  GUNFUN

GUNFUN, I cannot say for certain how it is where you are, but most places that have the mandatory jocky strap on face orders here in SC have one or more exceptions to wearing them. The most universal common denominator I have read is if you have “breathing issues”. We all have or have had breathing issues of one kind or another at various times and the couple or so times I have been challenged in a store for not wearing one, I invoked it. On one occasion, the old hag behind the counter of a convenience store started screeching… Read more »

Grigori