Yamaha Announces Versatile All-New EF2000iS Generator

Yamaha Announces Versatile All-New EF2000iS Generator
Perfect For Camping, Tailgating and Everything Else.

Yamaha Announces EF2000iS Generator
Yamaha Announces EF2000iS Generator

Yamaha
Yamaha

Cypress, Calif. – Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., today launched the lightweight, fuel-efficient EF2000iS generator. The latest model in Yamaha’s inverter generator lineup and the result of three years of research and development, the EF2000iS provides a practical, versatile machine that can go anywhere with ease.

The EF2000iS is a quiet, long-running device with a new retro-modern design and – like all Yamaha generators – the most advanced Yamaha technology and performance. Weighing in at only 44 pounds, this mighty mouse has enough power to run a microwave oven or a television – making your campsite a much more comfortable place to be.

“The EF2000iS is a perfect generator for RV owners, whether they have a built-in generator or not,” said Colin Iwasa, power equipment sales manager at Yamaha. “Onboard generators in motorized RVs are used to run air conditioners about 20% of the time during a campout; the other 80% of the time you need much less power to run the TV, satellite system, lights, other small appliances or to charge the battery. No need to power up the big onboard generator – you can run your little EF2000iS all night long on less than a gallon of gas.”

Using a smaller, portable generator saves gas, pollutes less and eliminates the uncomfortable vibration created by larger generators in the motor home. And you, as well as your neighbors, will appreciate how quiet it is.

The EF2000iS is also equipped with a parallel-use function, making it compatible with Yamaha’s TwinTech or Reliance Control’s Sidewinder Parallel Kit to double generator power. This is especially helpful when additional power is needed to accommodate a wider range of uses, such as running air conditioners and larger appliances in a towable travel trailer.

Its small size, ease of use and versatile handling make the EF2000iS a perfect appliance away from the campsite as well. It can be used at home as a standby generator to run your refrigerator, TV, lights or microwave oven, or provide power for anywhere from construction sites to flea markets to running outdoor sound systems.

Yamaha, always conscious of eco-friendly practices, designed the EF2000iS to meet the strictest California CARB Tier III emissions standards. Additionally, 90% of the parts on this generator can be recycled into other materials.

“The same engineering and technology that goes into Yamaha’s motorcycles and outboard motors is also built into our generators,” said Iwasa. “Our top quality engineering gives the generators outstanding durability – the new EF2000iS has a longer engine life rating than all competitors in its class.”

The EF2000iS will be available for purchase in early June at local Yamaha generator dealers; retail price is $1,099.00. To see Yamaha’s entire generator model lineup or to find the closest dealer, visit www.yamaha-motor.com/generators or call 1-800-88-YAMAHA.