Nebraska Firearms Owners Association Member Meeting
Lincoln, NE, –-(AmmoLand.com)- Saturday September 11th, 2010 Host: Grand Island Rifle Club 4692 W. Old Potash Hwy Grand Island, Nebraska
- 10am- Setup. If you want to help out with preparation for the meeting , I can sure use some help
- 11am- Social hour commences after the flag is raised.
- Opening – US Flag raising. We have a Cub Scout pack conducting the flag raising for us.
- Noon – Catered meal by Whitefoot Market. Choice of 2 meats, with two sides and drinks .
$10 per person – Preregistration is required. Caterer needs a head count before Sept 1st Sign up on the forum http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/index.php or by sending a check to: NFOA Meeting Preregistration PO box 419 Syracuse NE 68446
- 1pm- Member meeting. Discussion of the upcoming election for NFOA board of directors. Information on how to vote. Nominations for NFOA Board from the floor. Discussion of strategies for 2011 Legislative session.
- 2pm- US Flag retirement ceremony in honor of the lives lost on September 11th 2001. Conducted by Cub Scout pack 375 from Elkhorn, NE.
Please bring your retired US flags to the event for proper disposal. If you are like me, I have been flying the colors 24/7 – 365 since 9/11, and I have a large number of flags that require a dignified retirement. I included this to honor the fallen of the terrorist attacks on our country in 2001.
After the flag retirement is completed, any remaining flags will be properly retired by NFOA members of the American Legion.
- 3pm- Close . We will have ranges available for shooting rifle, pistol and shotgun. Events TBA. NRA certified range officers will be present. Bring your guns and ammo. Due to firearms being present, no alcohol will be allowed at this event.
Come enjoy the company, honor the sacrifices of 9/11 and Take a stand with the NFOA.I hope to see you all there, Dan Walz NFOA Vice President
Nebraska Firearms Owners Association (NFOA) is organized for the purpose of voicing the opinion of its membership to the Nebraska Legislature and other law making bodies within the state as well as Federal level, as it pertains to firearms. NFOA members will also make it a priority to educate residents on firearms related issues.
On the web: www.NebraskaFirearms.org or email: [email protected] for more information.