Wrangler Rugged Wear Unveils 2011-2012 Fall-Winter Gear
Greensboro, NC –-(Ammoland.com)- Wrangler Rugged Wear, the brand “geared for the outdoors,” unveiled its 2011-2012 line of pants, shirts and jackets for fall and winter.
These garments combine function and comfort so more people will enjoy the outdoors during cooler months.
- Eight Pocket Cargo Pant – Constructed with smooth-but-tough cotton twill, the new Cargo Pant features two roomy cargo pockets with Velcro-sealed flaps. The deep front and back pockets and two quick-access tool pockets offer additional storage in this utility pant.
- Boys Relaxed Straight Jean – This new jean is available in two popular denim shades, vintage wash and dark rinse, and features scoop front pockets, spade back pockets and a watch pocket.
- Angler Pant – Designed with the input of professional anglers, this pant is available in denim or a ripstop cotton fabric for added durability. An elastic waistband facilitates movement on the boat, while two side tool pockets and a sewn-in kill switch loop offer convenient storage options.
- Fleece Jean for Women and Men – This super-warm jean keeps the lower body and hands warm with fleece-lined legs and front pockets, plus they’re oversized for added comfort.
- Basic Jean for Men – Seven basic jean styles are offered for men this season: Relaxed Fit, Relaxed Straight Fit, Regular Straight Fit, Classic Fit, Stretch Jean, Carpenter Jean, and Thermal Jeans.
- Denim Jackets – The brand's signature jacket is also available in a flannel-lined option this season. Both are made with heavy-duty denim and feature button-down front pockets, front slash pockets, and an adjustable waist.
- Denim Basic Shirt – The classic, 100 percent cotton denim shirt is offered in Stonewash Denim or Dark Denim. It features a left chest pocket with button-down collar, a button-secured pocket with a pencil slot, and a two-button cuff.
- Outdoor and Everyday Shirts – Wrinkle-Free Shirts made with cotton poplin, Blue Ridge Plaids made with an easy-care blend of cotton and polyester, and soft Flannel Plaids made with 100 percent cotton flannel round out the brand’s seasonal shirt offerings.
Wrangler Rugged Wear is sold through catalogs, online and outdoor specialty retailers such as Cabela's, Tractor Supply Co., Capra’s Sporting Goods and Gander Mountain. For more information regarding these Wrangler products or to locate a retailer near you, visit www.wranglerruggedwear.com or call 1-888-784-8571.