Bushnell Scout 1000 ARC Laser Rangefinder Featuring Realtree AP Camo
COLUMBUS, Georgia. –-(Ammoland.com)- This laser rangefinder by Bushnell features advanced ballistic technology to put you on target with an unparalleled level of precision.
The Scout 1000 ARC Laser Rangefinder boasts ARC (Angle Range Compensation) to give you the exact distance to your target, plus the “shoots-like” yardage in Bow mode and bullet-drop/holdover data in Rifle mode.
This super-compact laser rangefinder, available in Realtree AP , is super easy to use giving you an accurate reading within a split second.
- Built-in digital inclinometer measures angles from -60 to + 60° with +/- 1° accuracy
- Pocket-size ergonomic design with textured rubber grip
- 5x Magnification
- Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance from 5-99 yards
- Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches
- BullsEye, Brush and Scan Modes
- RainGuard HD
- Range: 5 – 1000 yards
- Includes carrying case, battery and neck strap
- Posi-thread battery door
Bushnell Outdoor Products is a global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products based in Overland Park, Kansas. Bushnell Outdoor Products sells its products worldwide under the Bushnell ®, Tasco ®, Serengeti®, Bollé®, Uncle Mike’s Law Enforcement ®, Stoney Point®, Hoppe’s®, Butler Creek®, Cébé®, Uncle Mike’s®, Final Approach®, Simmons® and Millett®brand names. For information about any of these brands or products, please contact Bushnell Public Relations at (913) 752-6105.