Colorado –-(Ammoland.com)- Last night’s primary election once again proved that gun owners — and the issues they care about — are vital to conservative wins in elections.
In a complete and total rout, RMGO PAC won every race it was involved in. Every race. And all of them by double-digit victories.
- Senate District 8 GOP Primary — GOP State Rep. Randy Baumgardner challenged State Senator Jean White in this mountain country district and won by more than 16%.
- Senate District 10 GOP Primary — RMGO member and activist Owen Hill defeated weak-kneed State Rep. Larry Liston by 22% in El Paso.
- Senate District 23 GOP Primary — RMGO member and activist Vicki Marble handily defeated long-time State Rep. Glen Vaad in northern Colorado.
- State House District 22 GOP Primary — RMGO member Justin Everett defeated Loren Bauman in this Littleton seat.
- State House District 63 GOP Primary — RMGO member Lori Saine held off a disgruntled write-in opponent who had failed to even garner a handful of delegates in their earlier Weld County Convention.
- State House District 48 GOP Primary — Long-time RMGO member/activist Steve Humphrey defeated anti-gun Jeffrey Hare by a nearly 14% margin in this race, where RMGO’s survey (and Mr. Hare’s abysmal response) took center stage in this Weld County race.
These primary winners will join other RMGO PAC endorsed newcomer candidates and incumbents to dramatically increase the pro-gun contingency in the Colorado legislature.
All of these winners answered the RMGO survey 100% and will be expected to pull at the oars for our Constitutional Rights.
But the victories last night belong to you, the activists and supporters. Well done.For Freedom, Dudley Brown
RMGO PAC Director
Paid for by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners PAC
About Rocky Mountain Gun Owners
Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado’s largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don’t give an inch. Visit: www.rmgo.org