North Chesterfield, VA -(Ammoland.com)- Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance sports optics is pleased to announce a full assortment of premium lens care products.
ZEISS Premium Lens Care products offer everything you need to take the very best care of the very best optics! All ZEISS lenses are high-quality, multi-coated precision-made optical products and now ZEISS has several lens care options to help you maintain their excellence.
This full product portfolio includes a Portable Lens Cleaning Kit, Portable Lens Wipes, Fog Defender Spray, and Microfiber Cloths in solid colors or prints just to name a few. These high quality ZEISS Lens cleaning accessories are ideal for reliably cleaning all premium optics, including cameras, binoculars, telescopes and rifle scopes.
“This product line just makes sense. With over 160 years of optical experience as the world’s leading optics authority, who better than ZEISS to develop and offer the essential products to maintain the optical performance of all your valuable lenses,” said Mike Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. “Not only do we provide the world’s best optical devices such as sport optics and microscopes, we also offer extremely high quality camera lenses that even the likes of Steven Spielberg trust and depend on. We are bringing this product line to market to support our valuable and loyal consumers and dealers.”
Available Lens Care Products:
Zeiss Tube Lens Care Kit
- The portable Zeiss Tube Lens Care Kit combines essential cleaning products to maintain your most valuable optics. . A two-ounce pump spray bottle of cleaning fluid helps to remove fingerprints, smudges and dirt spots from optical lenses or eyeglasses when used with the included reusable ultra-soft 6” x 7” micro-fiber cleaning cloth. 10 pre-moistened disposable lens wipes are also included.
Zeiss Lens Care Spray Kit with Ultra-Soft Microfiber Cloth
- This cleaner and cloth combo may be used on a wide variety of surfaces including: prescription sunglasses, scopes and binoculars, computer screens, cell phones, safety and sports goggles, camera lenses, CD’s, DVDs and most other glass and plastic surfaces.
ZEISS 20, 24, and 60 count Lens Wipes
- Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes are chemically treated disposable single use cloths that safely and quickly clean most optics, including eyeglass lenses, laptop screens, camera lenses, sunglasses, cell phones and GPS screens. They are ideal for easy transport are should be considered a “must have” for the outdoorsman’s equipment needs. The 20 count and 60 count packages are boxed, while the 24 count product is packaged in a portable waterproof carry pouch.
Microfiber Lens Cloths
- Microfiber Lens Cloths from ZEISS help you remove various contaminants from your optics and electronics to help keep them clean and bright. They are reusable, machine washable and can be used with or without cleaning fluid. These cloths are available in a Jumbo-Size Ultra-Soft 12”x16” size, which is excellent for larger gear, including monitors and laptops. Also, an Ultra-Soft 6”x7” Microfiber Cloth which comes in assorted solid colors and prints is available. A Microfiber 4” x 7” Cloth Pouch is available in assorted solid colors, and includes a soft drawstring. The pouch doubles as a cleaning cloth.
ZEISS Fog Defender Spray with Fog Defender Microfiber Cloth
- ZEISS Fog Defender Spray with Fog Defender Microfiber Cloth is designed to be used and applied to optical devises or lenses after they have been cleaned. This anti-fog system minimizes the external fogging of optics when being used in extremely cold or humid environments. The kit includes one ½ oz. bottle of Fog Defender Spray and one 5” x 5” Fog Defender microfiber cloth.
For more information on ZEISS’ award winning products, please visit us at www.zeiss.com/us/sports-optics or join us at facebook.com/CarlZeissHuntingUS.
About the ZEISS Group
ZEISS is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. The more than 24,000 employees of ZEISS generated revenue of about 4.2 billion euros in fiscal year 2012/13. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company is headquartered in Oberkochen, Germany. ZEISS has been contributing to technological progress for more than 160 years. ZEISS develops and produces solutions for the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research and medical technology, as well as eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetariums. ZEISS is present in over 40 countries around the globe with more than 40 production facilities, around 50 sales and service locations and over 20 research and development sites. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Stiftung (Carl Zeiss Foundation).