USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Educate Mayors Project is sponsored by 2AO and the Institute for Policy Action, based in Washington DC.
The goal is to provide information on why mayors should oppose these Unconstitutional efforts of Michael Bloomberg and Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
By connecting with each mayor, 2AO will work to advocate within these communities to provide accurate analysis of statistics regarding the 2nd Amendment.
The goal of providing this information is to convince communities and mayors to resign from the MAIG list.
In 2013, Bloomberg spent $13 Million in his fight against the 2nd Amendment
Mayors Against Illegal Guns:
- Intermingles false statistics to inflame the public to gain regulatory support.
- Forum for local legislation to restrict the rights of gun owners and gun businesses
- 923 Mayors currently on Bloomberg’s list of “Supporters”
Current efforts in 2015 include:
- Bloomberg’s group, Everytown for Gun Safety, is combining efforts with the Columbia School of Journalism
- Provide a two day seminar coaching the media how to cover guns and gun-related news stories from Bloomberg’s perspective
About 2AO Nation
2AO Nation is a pro 2nd Amendment organization, bringing people and businesses together! Website is – http://www.2amendment.org/