Los Osos, CA -(AmmoLand.com)- Apex Tactical Specialties announces the release and immediate availability of the new Apex Low-Profile and No-Profile Loaded Chamber Indicator replacements for the Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols chambered in 9mm and .40S&W.
Designed to eliminate the obstructive interference with the sights of the factory installed Loaded Chamber Indicator, the Apex Low-Profile LCI maintains the visual and tactile features of the factory LCI without interfering with the sight picture while the Apex No-Profile Block option simply replaces the factory installed LCI and fills the void in the slide with a flush fit.
Features and Specifications:
- Low Profile LCI provides visual and tactile functionality without obstructing sights
- No-Profile version replaces factory LCI for a smooth, near seamless appearance
- Works for Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols (in 9mm and .40S&W) that come from the factory equipped with a Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Easy to install
- Apex Part #: 100-078 (Low Profile), 100-077 (No-Profile Block)
- MSRP: $19.95 for either model
Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.
About Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc.
Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. was created to serve Law Enforcement personnel, competition shooters, and individuals who recognize the need for defensive tools to be more than “just adequate” for the job. We are a quality-driven and progressive organization – our product line, services, and expertise are continually evolving. Our mission is simple: superior parts, exceptional performance and craftsmanship, and above all, unparalleled customer service.
For more information on Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc. and its full line of products, please visit www.ApexTactical.com.