Adelaide, SA -(AmmoLand.com)- The wait is over! No longer do off-roaders and 4×4 enthusiasts have to choose between performance and efficiency as Lightforce introduces the powerhouse Lightforce LED 180 to its driving lamp line.
Available in either spot or combination configurations, LED 180 spotlights are built to the high standard that customers have come to expect from the Lightforce brand. Refusing to compromise, Lightforce's LED 180 is amongst the most powerful 70w LED lights on the market, and the 5000k color temperature of the light ensures the LED range will perfectly combine with your existing Lightforce products.
With a life span in excess of 50,000 hours LED 180 are built with a high pressure cast aluminium body with DuPont two-pack automotive coating to provide strength and reliability. Built for the harshest of environments, Lightforce LED lights feature proprietary sealing of the lens to the 180mm round housing ensuring dust and waterproof integrity to IP68 standard and submersible to 3 meters.
The LED 180 comes equipped with a convenient three-point mounting system to ensure that it can be fitted to almost any vehicle, and the kit includes a clear polycarbonate filter for extra protection.
More than 30 years of experience in driving light design has contributed to Lightforce's LED offering.
Custom Built Operations Manager, Kerry Langkilde, who spearheaded this project, explains that “We saw a gap in the market for LED lights that could provide not only volume of light, but also distance.”
Designed to complement the existing Lightforce range of driving lights, the LED range offers dedicated Lightforce customers the opportunity the experience the best of both worlds when it comes to lighting while being able to stick with a brand that they know and trust. New converts to the brand will be introduced to the high standards and quality of Lightforce.
LED 180 Features:
- High pressure cast aluminium body with DuPont two-pack automotive coating
- IP68 Rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant Polycarbonate lens
- Clear filter included
- Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable
- Military specification waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Submersible to 3 meters (9ft 10″)
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Protected against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
- Unique three point reversible mounting system included
- Top mounting point on housing for optional stay bar fitment
- Deutsch waterproof connectors
- RoHS certified
- Available in ‘spot' or ‘combination' configurations
We found the best price for the Lightforce LED 180 on Amazon ~ AmmoLand
For more information about the LED 180, or to learn more about all the Lightforce lighting systems, please visit www.lightforce.com.
With more than 25 years experience, LIGHTFORCE is a global leader in portable professional lighting systems as well as driving lights, rifle-scope optics and lighting accessories. Unlike our competitors, we are pioneering the use of modern composite and eco-friendly materials. This not only gives us a clear competitive advantage, but has also earned us a number of prestigious Australian and international design awards. We continue to see growth in customer loyalty and confidence around the world.
For more information, please visit www.LIGHTFORCE.com.