The SIG SAUER OSCAR7 Premium Spotting Scope Features SIG’s Industry-Leading HDX Optical Design
Newington, NH -(AmmoLand.com)- SIG SAUER, Inc. is pleased to introduce the OSCAR7 spotting scope from the company’s Electro-Optics division.
The SIG Electro-Optics OSCAR7 premium spotting scope offers an industry leading HDX optical design that combines extra-low dispersion (ED) glass with high light transmittance (HT) glass to provide the maximum in color clarity and image brightness, creating unmatched resolution and image contrast.
“The SIG OSCAR7 combines stunning HDX image quality in a full size spotting scope that is as rugged as it is exceptional,” said Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Division, “it is perfect for long distance glassing on your next hunt or at the next precision long range shooting competition.”
For enhanced ruggedness and durability, this 82mm spotting scope incorporates a magnesium prism housing surrounding the BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses, while the durable rubber armor further protects the OSCAR7 with an ergonomic non-slip grip design.
The OSCAR7 provides an angled eyepiece configuration for ultimate versatility while also utilizing a multi-position twist-up eyecup, creating generous eye relief. The 20-60x magnification range and precision-ground 82mm objective size make this product ideal for use on the range and in the field.
The OSCAR7 also incorporates dual speed focus adjustment, allowing a fast focus to locate the target and a fine/slow focus to help identify details. No matter what the conditions or purpose, this waterproof and fog-proof spotting scope will outperform expectations. The OSCAR7 is tripod compatible and also includes a view-thru soft case, lens covers and lens cloth.
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Objective Lens: Best in Class resolution, chromatic aberration free image.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coated high transmittance lenses: 99.7% transmission at every lens/air interface.
- 2nd Generation Dielectric Prism Coating for maximum light transmission.
- Oversized BAK4 prism: high density optics with ample optical illumination for maximum brightness.
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating to repel water and oil from the objective lens and eyepiece.
- Dual Focus Speed: Coarse focus allows less than 2 turn from close focus to infinity, whereas fine focuser allows precise focusing control.
- Mg Alloy Body
- Waterproof/Argon charged for fogproofing
- Twist-up/down eyecup with generous eye relief to accommodate eyeglass wearers
- Carrying Case
- Extendable Sunshade to reduces glare and protect lens from adverse weather condition
- Rotating Tripod ring to allow flexibility in positioning the spotting scope
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Exit Pupil: 4.1mm / 1.4mm
- Objective Clear Aperture: 82mm
- Close Focus Distance: 16ft
- Eye Relief: 18mm / 20mm
- Linear FOV FT @ 1,000 yards: 115ft / 60ft
- Linear FOV M @ 1,000 meters: 38m / 20m
- Angular FOV: 2.2 / 1.1 degrees
- Length: 15.3 in
- Weight: 1701g / 64oz
- MSRP: $1799.99
SIG SAUER INFINITE GUARANTEE:
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date, please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics, visit http://www.sigoptics.com/.
Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
About SIG SAUER, Inc.:
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among responsible citizens, and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units. As a complete systems provider, SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, from handguns and rifles to silencers, optics, ammunition, accessories, and airguns. The largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with approximately 1,000 employees.
For more information on SIG SAUER, any of its products, or the SIG SAUER Academy, log on to www.sigsauer.com.