SANFORD, FL. -(Ammoland.com)- In direct response to the needs of firearm users who conceal carry, Urban Carry and their newest line of below-the-waistband holsters are launching the next generation in Urban Carry holsters, The G2, today.
During a huge giveaway, valued at over $3,000
, the company announced it’s newest offering.
The very first G2 concealed carry holster is unlike anything available on the market today.
“Being protected at all times is a central focus in all that we do here at Urban Carry. We created a deep concealment holster that can be worn comfortably and completely concealed, while sitting or standing, in almost any attire” said designer and founder Dave Foster.
The original design was met with overwhelming interest and thousands of positive reviews,but the reviews offering suggestions and improvements were where the company focused it's attention.
“The G2 was born from the voices of the thousands of people who wear the original Urban Carry everyday. They told us of their love of the quality, the ingenuity, the feeling of security and comfort it gives to them and they told us how to make it better.” said CEO and integrator Dawn Foster.
Some of the enhancements to the original design include:
- A custom steel clip tough enough to withstand the pull of any stressful situation. Secures the holster on you with or without a belt.
- An improved holster silhouette channels your firearm directly to your hand for a smooth and rapid draw, every time.
- Tailored leather reduces the break-in period and allows your firearm to seat perfectly in your holster from day one.
- A powerful magnet at the base of the holster keeps your firearm secure and steady during a rapid draw.
- A laser compatible option with a wider base and built in ECR technology so your ECR enabled laser fits perfectly and automatically turns on when drawn and off instantly when holstered.