U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- It's hard to believe that we're just one week away from POMA's 12th Annual Business Conference. This year's event promises to continue the long-standing tradition of networking opportunities, addressing important and timely topics that affect our industry, business-enhancing sessions, interactive product displays and so much more.
Technology enhancements have been a major focus of POMA this past year. In addition to utilizing a new conference event software, we're excited to offer a mobile app to enhance your conference experience. The #POMA2017 app is currently available for download on your Android or iOS device. It offers an amazing array of benefits, including:
- Schedule at your fingertips – check the schedule at any time, and maximize your time by building a custom schedule for events you want to attend
- 17-06-04 App ScreenshotSpeaker information – all speaker information is included in the app, so you know exactly who is presenting what
- Session information – sessions are listed in the schedule, and you can set reminders for up to one hour before their start time. There's a lot happening and this feature can help make sure you don't miss anything you're interested in
- Maps – this year the event is being held in a convention center, and the maps feature will help you navigate to the exact location of events – know where you're going well before time to be there
- Attendee information – get to know your fellow attendees, even before you step foot in Shreveport
- Sponsor list – without these important event partners, conferences just wouldn't be what they are. Please familiarize yourself with the sponsors, and take time to thank them for their support
- Exhibitor list – a listing of our Corporate Partners who are either attending or sponsoring #POMA2017
- Social Wall Activity Feed – see all the event buzz on social media right in the app. Everything tagged #POMA2017 will show right on the wall's feed – be part of the conversation by using the hashtag in your posts
Use the link below to download the app and sign in using your event credentials.
Need help finding the app and downloading it? Check out our Facebook video for step-by-step instructions.
POMA Staff will be onsite at the registration desk to help with questions you might have. App-related questions that you have before conference can be sent to Autumn Bernhard, [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you in Shreveport!
More than 450 active outdoor industry communicators and corporate partners have selected POMA as their professional association. All members pledge to support and defend traditional outdoor sports and heritage endeavors, wildlife conservation and the 1st and 2nd Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.