Virginia – -(Ammoland.com)- On Tuesday, November 7th, Virginians will go to the polls and elect a Governor, a Lieutenant Governor, an Attorney General, Delegates, and a large number of local officials.
A candidate must complete the VCDL Candidate Survey in order to be considered for endorsement. In addition to their Survey response, VCDL-PAC factors in voting record (if any) and public statements (if any) the candidates make on this issue before issuing an endorsement.
Here is the complete list of VCDL-PAC endorsements for the 2017 election:
VCDL-PAC endorses ED GILLESPIE !
- VCDL-PAC endorses JILL VOGEL !
HOUSE OF DELEGATES:
- District 3 — WILL MOREFIELD !
- District 6 — JEFF CAMPBELL !
- District 13 — BOB MARSHALL !
- District 24 — BEN CLINE !
- District 26 — TONY WILT !
- District 30 — NICK FREITAS !
- District 31 — SCOTT LINGAMFELTER !
- District 33 — DAVE LaROCK !
- District 51 — RICHARD ANDERSON !
- District 56 — JOHN McGUIRE !
- District 60 — JIM EDMUNDS !
- District 64 — EMILY BREWER !
- District 65 — LEE WARE !
- District 72 — EDDIE WHITLOCK !
- District 88 — MARK COLE !
- District 94 — MICHAEL BARTLEY !
- District 96 — BRENDA POGGE !
- District 97 — CHRIS PEACE !
- District 99 — MARGARET RANSONE !
Not sure who your Delegate is? Find it here: http://whosmy.virginiageneralassembly.gov/ (Put your address in the upper right hand corner of the screen.)
Our list of local endorsements is extensive. Rather than bog down the email, the local endorsements can be found at: http://vcdl.org/resources/PAC/2017-Local-Endorsements.pdf
Be sure to go to the polls this Tuesday, November 7, 2017, and take your friends, family members, and fellow gun owners with you.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! DO NOT sit this one out! If you have not voted absentee, GET OUT AND VOTE ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7th! Vote for FREEDOM ! Vote for the VCDL-PAC endorsed candidates!
About Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL):
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
For more information, visit: www.vcdl.org.