The National Rifle League’s Official Schedule for 2018 looks to be a Promising Year of Exciting Precision Rifle Matches.
SANTA ANA, CA – -(Ammoland.com)- The National Rifle League (NRL), a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to the growth and education of precision rifle shooting through a range of outdoors-related public interest activities, announced the Official Schedule of precision rifle matches for the 2018 Season.
With the success of the National Rifle League’s inaugural season in 2017, 2018 looks to build on that success with the addition of new matches in states across the nation, and new match directors. 2017 introduced 8 national-level matches, including a Championship match. 2018 will include a total of 15 national-level matches and a Championship match. The NRL 2018 Season will kick-off on February 24th, 2018 in North Carolina.
For the 2018 Season, the NRL will be working closely with representatives from North Carolina, Nebraska, Wyoming, Arizona, Washington, Oklahoma, Utah, Colorado, Mississippi, Kansas, California, Indiana, and Idaho to produce top quality precision rifle matches, and build on its growing community through outdoor events.
Location Date Board of Director / State Representative
- Absolute Zero Sniper Match – Warrenton, NC Feb. 23-25 Paul Smith
- Bighorn Steel Classic – Omaha, NE Mar. 2-4 Chaz Macrander
- Monster Lake Mayhem – Cody, WY Apr. 13-15 James Christiansen
- Battle Royale – Wikieup, AZ Apr. 28-29 Christopher Tressler, Nick Owens, Tomas Meraz
- JC Steel Target Challenge – Ritzville, WA May 4-6 Jake Vibbert
- Silent Night – Ninnekah, OK May 25-26 Justin Watts
- Absolute Zero Sniper Match- Warrenton, NC Jun. 1-3 Paul Smith
- Dog Valley Precision Challenge – Nephi, UT Jun. 8-10 Cole Quarnberg
- Mile High Shootout – Craig, CO Jul. 20-22 Robert Quigley
- Mississippi Meltdown – Carthage, MS Aug. 3-5 John Stewart
- The Punisher Positional – Conway Springs, KS Aug. 17-19 Derek Love
- Butch’s Oklahoma Shoot– Woodward, OK Sept. 7-9 Butch Fjoser
- Tactical Bolt Rifle Challenge – Sacramento, CA Sept. 28-30 Justin Lagge
- Rock Lake NRL Steel Challenge – Cheney, WA Oct. 5-7 Doug Glorfield
- Urban Hide Shootout – Edinburgh IN Oct. 5-7 Patrick Quigley
- Test the Best – 2018 NRL Championships – Boise, ID Oct. 19-21 Jack Wilson, Nate Lauerman
“The NRL Executive Board of Directors is honored to have these gentlemen as part of the 2018 Board of Directors and promise to bring top quality events, and continued support to our community” stated Travis Ishida, founder of the National Rifle League. “Each one of these Board of Directors brings a ton of experience to share with one another, and will no doubt help shape the precision rifle industry with the best intentions for the community and for all involved.”
“The inaugural season has been awesome and exceeded my expectations in many ways, and I am pleased with the 2018 season of scheduled matches. The community of shooters, range officers, and sponsors that have showed their support and created a sense of community, has been amazing,” stated Tyler Frehner, Director of Match Operations. “It signifies that the sport is growing and will continue to. Expansion and innovation of the sport has been one of our goals, and I feel that it is happening with the NRL firmly at the helm.”
2018 sponsorship opportunities are available for this new season. To learn how you can become a sponsor, contact Travis Ishida [email protected]
For more information and the entire 2018 season schedule, visit www.nationalrifleleague.org
ABOUT NATIONAL RIFLE LEAGUE
National Rifle League is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to the growth and education of precision rifle shooting through a range of outdoors-related public interest activities. These activities are designed to develop marksmanship skills for those participating in the shooting sports, and to educate the public about firearm safety.
Its mission is to enable growth in the competitive shooting sports, for those who have aspiration for their communities, their businesses, families, and themselves. National Rifle League supports them on their journey from ambition to achievement. And this is why it is so proud to support match directors and competitive shooting athletes as they represent all of us over the United States. For more information, please visit: http://www.nationalrifleleague.org.