Attend 2nd Amendment Rallies ~ All State Capitols ~ Saturday April 14 2018

No Guns No Freedom
No Guns No Freedom

Call to Action: Attend 2nd Amendment Rallies ~ All State Capitols ~ Saturday April 14
by Stewart Rhodes

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Oath Keepers,

You are needed to attend the 2nd Amendment rally in your state capitol this Saturday, April 14. We have posted about those rallies and we have sent out emails about it.

But I want you to know that this is not just an announcement, letting you know about these rallies. It is also a call to action.

It is critical that we show up and stand next to our brother and sister gun owners this Saturday so we can let the nation know that we will stand up for our right to bear arms.

Please make sure your boots are on the ground at the rally in your state.

Stewart Rhodes
Founder of Oath Keepers

National Stand for Your Rights 2nd Amendment Rally
National Stand for Your Rights 2nd Amendment Rally

The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans. Oath Keepers are attending these events all over the country.
If you know of other patriotic groups that would be interested, please let them know. Bring your friends and neighbors! Most of the rallies are at the State Capitols.

Much more information at the link below, including info for each state. https://www.oathkeepers.org/2nd-amendment-rallies-state-capitols-saturday-april-14/

MPB
MPB

Sorry but I won’t do FB.
Find another way or you will never get support.
A simple website would be better.

Macofjack
Macofjack

I hate to say it because I know a lot of you don’t like FaceBook, but it has been on FaceBook for over two weeks. Might be time to setup an account with as little info as possible to stay up on what’s going on.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill

I am not seeing any coverage of this on TV. I sure hope that this is successful.

James Higginbotham
James Higginbotham
Reply to  Wild Bill

and you won’t Wild Bill.
only if they were ANTI GUN they would RUN OVER PEOPLE TO COVER THIS.

Wild Bill
Wild Bill

Does anyone have any info about how it went?

Heed the Call-up
Heed the Call-up
Reply to  Wild Bill

We had several hundred in Richmond, Virginia.

Spanky
Spanky

Know Guns
Know Freedom

Wild Bill
Wild Bill
Reply to  Spanky

, That is terrific! I am stealing it!

Hank Snow
Hank Snow

Would have gone if this was organized with some notice, come on guys!

Robert voves
Robert voves

Need more than the day of notice…………………

Boz
Boz
Reply to  Robert voves

Exactly correct.

JNred5
JNred5

I think this needs to be organized better. Saturday morning at 9am is too short of notice to drive 4 hours to Austin. It’s a shame too. I would have liked to rally for 2A!

Harry
Harry
Reply to  JNred5

The NCCPA 2nd Amendment Rally on April 14, 2018 in Austin, Texas actually ran from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and if anyone took the time to search for that information like I did, they would have had the appropriate info. This wasn’t planned nor organized well, when considering how well all of the “Anti-Gun Nazies” do so well. But, we’re all faced with all the fakenews and anti social media networks out there!

Heed the Call-up
Heed the Call-up

I had contacted Ammoland abut this several days ago and they stated “We want to but someone needs to send us a proper press release (600+ words with two attached images) for us to run on our wires. Explaining the who, what where when why how, etc details.” I then contacted the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans via email on their site, but apparently they did not send the info based on my email, but Oath Keepers did.

bonnie
bonnie

i am glad there is finally a rally to support the 2nd amendment
i am not on facebook and do not intend to be but know someone who is and am attending

we need to also do this in DC hold a huge one.

David Lloyd
David Lloyd
Reply to  bonnie

I agree and would go

Macofjack
Macofjack

I wish I could go to one!

John
John

Georgia Capital Police have pulled our rally permit. They wanted $7000 for added security. Saying the have to bring in police who are off on weekends and pay them to uphold the peace.

Timothy
Timothy

I just got this notice. I have no way to make this on such a short notice. Need to post sooner.

Terry
Terry

I don’t and am and never will do face book……

And this is thefirst time I heard about it. 8:22 April 14th in Houston.

Roger
Roger

I have 40 to 55 mph winds with snow coming down and I have also 3/8 th of an inch of ice on my driveway and road in front of my house. It’s a 3 hour drive in good weather to get to my capital building. I never heard of this rally until now. As an outdoor writer, you should of been telling us about this weeks ago. My blog is all about the 2nd Amendment Rights of the public. How about contacting those of us who do support and post articles about what is going on in the country.… Read more »

hippybiker
hippybiker

I’m on the bus now in Sarasota leaving for Tallahassee

Richard Hilton
Richard Hilton

If you really wanted a good turn out maybe you should have announced it sooner. I never heard or saw anything about it till April 13 and I check and read my email several times a day. I guess we need Bloomberg to plan our events to have a successful rally.

Terry Cook
Terry Cook

I have been waiting for a pro-gun organized rally and I’m glad to see one is taking place today. However this is the first I’ve heard of it and we are in the middle of a blizzard right now so I will not be able to make it.
I really hope others got more of an advanced notice than I did and it’s a major turn out. I will look forward to watching it on the news if the media even shows it

Hunter427
Hunter427

I need more advance notice but contact thenccpa.com for more info. We need to get active ( for the children )

Docduracoat
Docduracoat

I would love to attend
But it is all the way upstate in Tallahassee!
I live in Boynton Beach
It is just too far to travel on such short notice
What can I do to support the cause?

Char
Char

One problem, in order to get the details it requires a login to Facebook. I do not have one and I do not want one.

Daniel
Daniel
Reply to  Char

So I’m the same way, but I have a friend still on Facebook… Had then look up the page and get all necessary information I needed. I didn’t log into Facebook, or start an account just to pledge I was going, but damn sure I’m going to show up to support our rights… Yours as much as mine. And I would employ anyone to do the same. Don’t take this sitting down the left sure isn’t, and it’s inaction on our part that will eventually strip is of our rights.

Heed the Call-up
Heed the Call-up
Reply to  Char

At each state’s capital, the pic in this story gives the time, based on where you live in the USA. They all happen concurrently. I will be in attendance in Richmond, VA. The VCDL has sent out notification about it. If you are active in your state’s gun rights group, they should know about it. If not contact the president/head of the organization.

Freebird
Freebird

During the Pennsylvania hearings on proposed gun laws , ( continuing next week ) lawmakers explained how they were called and visited by ANTI – GUN groups like Moms Demand & Everytown. —- Be Active , BE LOUD Call and Visit your Reps. …. E mails are easily ignored and may not even be read, I’ve read more than once that citizens get NO REPLY much of the time ! …….. So tie up the phones and FAX them too. Most Disturbing , one Democrat even said — ” There are NO Absolute Rights in the PA. or U.S. Constitution… Read more »

KENNY
KENNY
Reply to  Freebird

MY RIGHTS COME FROM THE LIVING GOD WHO CREATED ME……NOT FROM ANY STATE OR GOVERNMENT…….AS FOR THE DEMOCRAT WHO SAID NO ABSOLUTE RIGHT IN PA……I AM SORRY TO SAY HE OR SHE IS ABOUT ON THE MONEY…….BUT , IF THERE EVER COMES A TIME , PUSH COMES TO SHOVE , THAT’S WERE THE GUNS OF A FREE PEOPLE COME INTO PLAY……………IF WE ARE TO DIE….WE WILL DIE AS A FREE PEOPLE.!