Ohio – -(Ammoland.com)- You are cordially invited to a rally for Patriotism and Freedom hosted by Ohioans for Concealed Carry, Ohio Carry, and Buckeye Firearms Association on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 11 a.m. at the Ohio Statehouse, One Capitol Square in Columbus.
- Hear historical information on the role private ownership of firearms played in our country's founding.
- Hear immigrants talk of their experiences with freedom before coming to this country and their experiences now.
- Hear young people, the future of our great country, speak about why freedom is so important to their generation.
No registration is required. Just show up. But we do ask that you help us gauge how many will attend with the following 1 question survey:
CLICK HERE to tell us if you plan to attend.
This is not necessarily an open carry event, but feel free to exercise your First and Second Amendment rights.
- Dress neatly. Be polite. Show the world we're just ordinary Americans who love and respect our God-given freedom.
- Bring American flags and other symbols of freedom.
- This is NOT a political event. So please don't bring signs that insult candidates or political parties.
- It's a family event, so bring the kids and celebrate our heritage together.
Here are some sources to find parking in downtown Columbus: Parkopedia
About Buckeye Firearms Association:
Buckeye Firearms Association is a grassroots political action committee dedicated to defending and advancing the right of Ohio citizens to own and use firearms for all legal activities. Visit: www.buckeyefirearms.org