WESTFIELD, Massachusetts –-(Ammoland.com)- The new form-fitting, high-performance Model 110 Scout rifle from Savage allows shooters to make fast, accurate shots from a variety of positions—including offhand. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
The Savage 110 Scout’s AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull. Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Scout provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box.
It’s also flush with features, including a carbon steel barrel, muzzle brake and AICS-style detachable box magazine that holds 10 rounds. Plus, its rugged synthetic stock, forward mounted rail and adjustable iron sights are perfectly suited to the versatile platform.
Features & Benefits
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Flat Dark Earth Synthetic stock
- 16½-inch matte-black button-rifled barrel with muzzle brake and adjustable iron sights
- 10-round Magpul AICS-style detachable box magazine
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57136 / 223 Rem.,16½-inch barrel / $819
57026 / 308 Win.,16½-inch barrel / $819
57138 / 338 Federal,16½-inch barrel / $819
57139 / 450 Bushmaster,16½-inch barrel / $819
To learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts for more than 100 years, Savage is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and self-defense centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy and value. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovations, craftsmanship, quality and service.