Virginia –-(Ammoland.com)- Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 5th is election day and our right to keep and bear arms is on the chopping block. We need ALL HANDS ON DECK!
Call your like-minded neighbors and friends today and remind them that they must vote tomorrow. Gun owners failing to vote with so much money pouring into Virginia to disarm us would be disastrous.
If you have time after you vote, see if any of the pro-gun candidates need help at the polling place. You can handout candidate literature and talk to voters.
If you don’t have any good candidates in your district, go to another nearby district where they do have a good candidate and help at those polls!
Here’s a reminder of what’s coming our way if the gun-controllers take over the General Assembly:
- No reciprocity – do you like carrying in other states? The states that honor your Virginia CHP could drop dramatically if Virginia stops honoring permits from other states
- Red Flag Laws – a false accusation that your are “dangerous” and you lose your guns
- Universal Background Checks – the precursor to gun registration and then confiscation
- Ban on AR-15s, AK-47s, and other semi-automatic firearms – turn them in or destroy them with no compensation
- Ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds – turn them in or destroy them with no compensation
- No more preemption – localities will be able to create their own highly restrictive and confusing gun control
- No carry in local government buildings including libraries
- No carry in parks or during parades or rallies
- No open carry
- One handgun a month rationing
- A felony charge if anyone under 18 gets access to one of your loaded firearms, including a burglar
- No more online CHP training – someone who is under threat will no longer be able to get their CHP quickly
- Loss of gun rights for certain misdemeanors
Gun owners can stop the attacks, but we must all VOTE to do so! Some of the races could be razor thin, where even one vote could turn power over to one party or the other.
About Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL):
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
For more information, visit: www.vcdl.org.