GunMag Warehouse Announces Relocation to Dallas – Ft. Worth

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
GunMag Warehouse Announces Relocation to Dallas - Ft. Worth
GunMag Warehouse new HQ in Coppell, TX

U.S.A.-(Ammoland.com)- GunMag Warehouse is pleased to announce the relocation of its headquarters to Coppell, TX. The new facility will house all operations and significantly increase their capabilities.

www.gunmagwarehouse.com

The increase in capacity will allow GunMag Warehouse to add much needed new talent to all departments, including order fulfillment, customer service, marketing, and leadership roles.

“Coppell’s thriving business community and superb quality of life made it an easy choice for us,” says GunMag Warehouse President Michael Lambka. “Not only does it align us with a pro-Second Amendment state like Texas, but its geographical location will decrease in-transit shipping times.”

Daniel Shaw, Director of Marketing at GunMag, is equally enthusiastic.

“We’re making moves that will significantly improve our operational capability,” explains Shaw. “We'll be better able to take care of our loyal customers while also having a positive impact on our new community of Coppell, Texas. We're all looking forward to the move and the opportunities it generates.”

GunMag Warehouse will be hiring talented ninjas across all departments including managers and inspired leaders. Learn more about these pending Coppell jobs or just send your resume to [email protected]

About GunMag Warehouse

Founded in 2012, GunMag Warehouse has become the predominant gun magazine and accessory destination for new and veteran gun enthusiasts alike. We provide nearly every magazine that is currently in production, in-stock and ready to ship. need a mag for your SIG P365? Got you covered. Looking for something to feed that Ruger PC9? We can take care of you. GunMag Warehouse has the largest selection of magazines anywhere. Follow us: @gunmagwarehouse on Twitter; /gunmagwarehouse/ on Facebook. Connect on IG, @gunmagwarehouse. Be sure to follow our blog, The Mag Life: after all, there's far more to proper defensive firearm carry than the ability to grab a gun and pull the trigger.

Whormd
Whormd
5 months ago

Austin and Houston are largely blue unfortunately, and DFW won’t be far behind. I wish they would have considered OKC. Unless the pro-gun folk get off their ass and vote, this trend will likely continue. Great company, and I use them.

Rattlerjake
Rattlerjake
5 months ago
Reply to  Whormd

You’re an idiot! Every state that is currently blue said the same thing, but look at them now. Commiefornians and many from the Northeast states are moving to Texas in droves. WHY? To get away from the democrap “utopias” they voted for, but they continue to vote that way when they get to Texas. 6 of Texas’ major cities are already blue and by 2024, those cities will turn Texas blue. It happened in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Virginia, etc. Rural Texans are oblivious to the disease they are being infested with. When we lose Texas’ 38 electoral votes, this nation… Read more »

StLPro2A
StLPro2A
5 months ago

Coppel was a great town when I lived there ’83-’88 while working for Mary Kay Cosmetics. Back then, had horses grazing in pastures within town. Now Coppell is largely built out. Would not move back….way too crowded now. Enjoy.

StWayne
StWayne
5 months ago

Off topic, but you’ll get it as soon as you read it. Not too long ago, I had a medical issue for which I had to inject a drug. Injecting it was not as straightforward as it sounds, and I had to call the manufacturer of the pen for help. She spoke in broken English, sounding Arabic, and immediately my mind went to “Uh oh.” I explained to her that following the instructions was not as straightforward as it sounds, and was causing me confusion. She asked me to explain, and so I did. Not once, but three times each… Read more »

SoSueMe
SoSueMe
5 months ago

If they wanted a strategic location for shipping and logistics in a gun friendly state they should’ve moved their operations to Louisville Kentucky. (look on a map and then you’ll get it….United Parcel Service did in 1980) Did they even consider us?

Finnky
Finnky
5 months ago

Any idea on schedule and how likely they are to have meaningful grand opening sale? May put off some purchases to visit this new location.
Gun stores – one more reason to love Texas!

Jaque
Jaque
5 months ago

I wonder if gun unfriendly and filthy Miami Dade County Florida had anything to do with GunMag Warehouses move to Texas. Taurus had its US Headquarters in Miami and pulled out for Georgia in 2018. Its also a high cost area to live and run a business, as well as live there. If I could get the hell out of the region I’d be gone yesterday so I get these companies leaving. I’m sure they also had a hard time finding reliable qualified workers that speak English. Yup -its that bad.