Most Organized Pro-Trump Group at the 6 January Protests: Anti-CCP

Anti Chinese Communist Party Banner at Trump Rally 6 January, 2021, courtesy Dean Weingarten

U.S.A.-(AmmoLand.com)- The fight to restore and retain the most basic freedoms in the United States may be most well understood by people who have experienced oppression in other parts of the world. Most of the world has no First or Second Amendment rights.

The most organized group at the pro-President Trump rally/ stop the steal protest were the Chinese Americans warning against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). At the Washington Monument, they had pavilions and banners erected praising President Trump and warning against the danger of the Chinese Communist Party. Almost certainly many of those supporting President Trump had directly experienced the totalitarian rule in China. Most had probably lost relatives in the Great Leap Forward.

They could see what was happening in the United States with a clarity lacked by many Americans.

Chinese Americans for Trump Banners and Pavilions near Washington Monument, courtesy Dean Weingarten

As Trump supporters, patriots, and attendees walked along the Mall toward the Washington Monument, there were many Chinese Americans asking for signatures to oppose the CCP and handing out literature. They were well organized. In perhaps 3/4 of a mile, this reporter saw a dozen couples stationed along the way. This married couple was happy to pose for a photograph.

Couple collecting anti-CCP signatures and handing out literature on 6 January, 2021, courtesy Dean Weingarten

Closer to the Capitol, this wall of signs protesting the disputed election, and the close ties between former President Joe Biden and the CCP were prominently displayed for all passersby. This sort of display takes planning, forethought, and organization.

No Go China Joe wall of signs near Capitol on 6 January, 2021, courtesy Dean Weingarten

The anti-Chinese Communist Party group had an organized car caravan driving around the capitol. Their signage was clear. It took time and efforts to create those signs and organize the caravan.

Anti-Chinese Communist Party caravan around the Capitol on 6 January, 2021, courtesy Dean Weingarten

The spelling on the sign below is less than perfect, but the message is clear.

Those who have lived under the rule of the CCP are warning the citizens of the United States. There were other, smaller, individual protest signs against China Joe as well, displayed by people who did not appear to be from China.

The Chinese Communist Party’s plan to dominate the world and supplant the United States as the foremost world power is now well known. The best, most unified, and clear exposition of that plan is put forward in The Hundred-Year Marathon,  The author is a noted sinologist, who speaks and writes fluent Mandarin. He supported the transfer of wealth and technology to China for decades until he became aware of the Chinese plan to use the largess of the West to supplant the United States as the dominant power in the world. President Trump made the world aware.

There were several smaller groups that had organization and cohesion.

The most prominent was the Proud Boys. As a group, they seemed to have the largest percentage of black and Hispanic members. I did not see them engage in any violence, although they chanted their antipathy toward Antifa.

After the rally/protest/march, this reporter and a correspondent from Italy had a conversation. Max, as the correspondent introduced himself, said the whole world was watching the events in Washington, D.C.

He said the whole world is facing an extinguishment of freedom for the foreseeable future. Your rights, he said, are being taken away in small nibbles, so you do not notice. You give up a little here, a little there, and soon you have no free speech. He said free speech no longer exists in Europe in any real sense.

About Dean Weingarten:

Dean Weingarten has been a peace officer, a military officer, was on the University of Wisconsin Pistol Team for four years, and was first certified to teach firearms safety in 1973. He taught the Arizona concealed carry course for fifteen years until the goal of Constitutional Carry was attained. He has degrees in meteorology and mining engineering, and retired from the Department of Defense after a 30-year career in Army Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation.

Dean Weingarten

Charlie Foxtrot
Charlie Foxtrot
9 months ago

[sarcasm]Clearly all AntiFa in the video below.[/sarcasm]

Mac
Mac
9 months ago

At the rally yes, storming the capital NO! We are trying to be peaceful, but the match has been lit for a civil war and only the Dems can put it out!

9 months ago

Hey Patriot Solutions how you doing. Repeating the CIRCLE? I guess you could say that’s right because cycle is like a circle because you come back to the beginning and go around again and again and again!!!!!

Lol, just had to pull your leg.

What you are saying about what Hitler did is correct history.

9 months ago

freedom to me may be different than freedom to you. my freedoms shouldn’t affect your right to exist nor should your freedoms affect my right to exist. reading some of the post here is embarrassing to me as a veteran and a citizen. bigshots with guns that think their way is the “true” way means nothing and only serves to divide us further.
im guilty of getting into the gutter with some of you, however never start the bullshyt. what does it mean to be a citizen of the “great” nation we know as the USA?

GUNS r US
GUNS r US
Reply to  wil

The great nation you refer to has just had the “great” stolen from HER! She will now be referred to as the “USSA” (United Socialist States of America) as of 1-20-21.

If you are not willing to educate yourselves with the history of America and stop watching the COMMUNIST STATE MSM you have no hope of ever having a free life. At least I’m old enough that most of mine was free. Yes, I’m a true patriot, so shoot me for that!!!

Reply to  GUNS r US

…and the hate goes on. there is a difference between propaganda and facts…you were scared when obama took office your guns were going to go away and yet, nothing! trump took more of your gun possessions than obama but you keep the hate going anyway. that’s not why i did my service. you want freedom? others have to have theirs so get over it! now you have a pleasant evening. or come back at me with some dumbshit. either way, i’m good!

Reply to  wil

Have you read Biden’s documented campaign promises?

Do you think he’s lying?

Reply to  JSNMGC

fear is a powerful motivator. even during an actual “assault weapons” ban nobody came to take your weapons away. true making laws that keep whatever (and i mean whatever ie if i could afford to shoot an m1a2c abrams i want one) weapon law abiding citizens want is silly cause criminals don’t give a hoot about laws. there is still no reason to allow yourself to be spoon fed fear.

Reply to  wil

So, you think Joe is lying?

Reply to  JSNMGC

the great part of our democratic republic is no one man issues edicts. especially one that would alter the constitution

Reply to  wil

“no one man issues edicts” – that’s correct. However, we now have a majority of Representatives* and a majority of Senators* who want many more gun control laws and a President who has indicated his desire for such laws. I would say concern (based on the facts) is understandable at this juncture and labeling it as fear is propaganda.

*Not just Democrats.

Reply to  JSNMGC

they don’t have enough of a majority to alter the constitution, that would take 2/3rds of the states i think. but think of how instead of both side saying no, we tried to work together to address the real problem

Reply to  wil

Don’t have to alter the Constitution. That precedent was established a long time ago.

Regarding addressing the real problem, let me know when you find legislators who are interested in:

• Improving the dysfunctional micro-culture in high-crime neighborhoods; and
  • Removing violent, mentally-ill people from society by confining them to mental institutions.
Reply to  JSNMGC

well they have outsmarted the public by introducing things to keep the masses divided. if we put aside personal choices that the government should have no say in we could boot those lifelong asses out of office and make change that works for everyone

Reply to  JSNMGC

Thank Regan for that change in Kommiefornia. That is why I didn’t want him for president. I was supprised that he did as good as he did.

musicman44mag,

Regarding Reagan, I’m not sure which point you are addressing.

Reply to  JSNMGC

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I was addressing your comment about mental health and the removal of mentally ill people. Regan let them out and closed down the mental institutions to save money.

Reply to  JSNMGC

wil, Until there can be a frank conversation about the above two items, the issue of gun control just goes around in circles. Not much can be accomplished regarding a fractured society until there can be a frank conversation about the first item listed above. Government can’t fix that problem. Continued affirmative action, corporate “goals,” and massive redistribution of wealth has done very little over the last 55+ years. Ignoring the problem and demanding “reparations,” as Dee has, just makes the problem worse. You mentioned religion and issues related to gays – those issues are an inconsequential component of the… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by JSNMGC

wil,

Why do you think these two things (particularly the first one) are not high on the priority list of any politician?

• Improving the dysfunctional micro-culture in high-crime neighborhoods; and

wil,

It can’t be ignored. I spent quite a bit of time in the Hyde Park neighborhood – not far from the Garfield Park and Englewood neighborhoods. You know the culture, you know the problems it creates, and you know it has to be fixed from within.

Reply to  JSNMGC

crazy stats! I can only say that if you raise a pig in the mud they will be content to live that way. if you raise a pig in the house you will find that pig doesn’t want to live in the mud a will like laying on the couch.
so the question is who makes the pig live in the mud?

Reply to  JSNMGC

hey, just saw this and you make some really good points here. would you say that some people are at a disadvantage and that the system is designed that way? do you know what stopped reconstruction after the civil war? without looking it up do you know when the first black people were elected to congress? I was shocked to find the answer. so with that in mind would you say that the current system is working as it was designed? I also could have brought up abortion but thought that might be too inflammatory, the point was just to… Read more »

Reply to  wil

I think it’s time to put the 1800s behind us. Slavery was an abomination. The English persecution of the Irish was horrendous. The atrocities Native Americans committed against each other was unthinkable. It goes on and on – humans have been horrible to one another. Blacks have had many advantages for a long time: Preferential points to be admitted to college Preferential treatment with respect to education grants Preferential treatment with respect to hiring (both in Fortune 500 companies and in government) Preferential treatment in the workplace (advancement and job security) What is the root cause of the violence in… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

why would a program of “preferential” treatment be necessary in the first place? Ive met all kinds of people in my lifetime and pretty much I think we are all the same. every race has assholes, bigots, and so on. Tulsa, OK 1921 Wilmington, SC 1898, the end of reconstruction. the system is set up so some people are far more likely to fail. back to the raising a pig in the mud vs the house. people only know what they know and all of those al sharptons Larry elders and so ons are getting rich for pushing an agenda.… Read more »

Reply to  wil

If the culture changes, the result will change. The taxpayers can’t change the culture.

To say the residents don’t know better is another excuse. They have powerful computers in their hands that are connected to vast amounts of information. There are many success stories for parents to use as examples for their children. Frederick Douglass would be appalled.

Institutionalized preference (discrimination against non-Blacks) needs to go away.

The reparations Dee wants will be like fighting fire with gasoline.

Reply to  JSNMGC

the best way to put out and oil rig fire is to blow it up and deprive it of the oxygen it needs to fuel itself. I don’t think giving anyone anything will help in the long run. most lottery winners go broke after only a few years. do you know what stopped reconstruction after the civil war?or when blacks were first elected to congress? when all that stopped? why? how about redlining after ww2, how is it people were able to pull themselves out off poverty and leave some behind. you can’t say its for lack of desire ie… Read more »

Reply to  wil

wil, I’ve been discriminated against because of my skin tone since before entering college. I put my head down and studied hard and worked hard and made a good life for my family despite the discrimination. The fishing instruction and fishing rods have been distributed more than evenly (I listed some examples). If you believe the problem in Garfield Park and Englewood is not enough jobs (due to racism), are you deeply disappointed that a consortium of 10 individuals (each investing less than 2% of their net worth) did not invest in businesses there that would employ every single adult… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

think you left out elon musk…there are not many true philanthropist most of them say it but it’s more of a tax break cause the money goes into trust that are controlled by them. but that goes to me saying i think we don’t need many businesses that are larger than regional, at some point you lose touch with the people that helped you get there. i would be happy if school systems actually helped prepare children to get along in the world. my school system has a $3.4 bn budget and all of the buildings are falling apart and… Read more »

Reply to  wil

wil, I didn’t include a lot of wealthy people (like Floyd Mayweather, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Tiger Woods). My scenario was not one of philanthropy – it was one of investment. The common story line (not mine) is: Those neighborhoods have a rich and vibrant culture; The people want to work, but there are no jobs because of racism; Because there are no jobs, people have to kill each other. It’s not the fault of the black killers, or the black police superintendent, or the black DA, or the black mayor – it is the fault of white people.… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by JSNMGC
Reply to  JSNMGC

do you know what happened in Wilmington, sc 1898 or Tulsa ok 1921?
to write off any culture as less than is absolutely incorrect. people are people every race or ethnicity has good people and a-holes. what do you think I mean when I say if you raise a pig in mud? do you think black people are predisposed to violence automatically?

Reply to  wil

wil, I provided data on the south and west sides of Chicago. I zeroed in on two neighborhoods, because those two are particularly violent. The data is all there. The murder and non-negligent homicide rate is more than 150 times the rate of the area I live in right now – that is a staggering difference. I’ve done the math. The area I live in has a much higher rate of firearm ownership and a considerable amount of lower income households. We don’t shoot each other for “disrespecting” each other about shoes. Look at Warlock11’s comments – he would do… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

well I don’t claim to be a historian…lol. im surprised I got the dates correct. I can hammer a nail and hold out my hand for rent fairly well…haha! the point was uppity negros needed a lesson and had to know their place. there’s that fear as a powerful tool again. that’s the system, not a once in a while thing. how do you explain red lining, that’s the system. inadequate schools, the system. killing someone for reaching for their wallet after you just asked them for id, the system protects the killer. have you seen the video of the… Read more »

Reply to  wil

wil, I’ll take your points one at a time: The Wilmington event was obviously the important point you made, not the state. I was just joking. Yes, it was horrible, but it was a long time ago. Fear is a powerful tool – and it is what is holding back those two Chicago neighborhoods. People know the problem, but they are afraid of talking about it because they are afraid of being called a racist. Because few people talk about it, very little is done to fix it. Red-lining, just like the Wilmington massacre, was architected by Democrats. Roosevelt was… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by JSNMGC
Reply to  wil

Are you sure the parents have no role in the poor education?

Don’t we need parents who care about their children?

Reply to  JSNMGC

when you were a kid and you smart mouthed to your neighbor and that neighbor smacked you in the mouth then went and told your parents, ill bet your parents smacked you in the mouth as well. I know that’s what mine did and I at a young age learned that lesson the hard way. today things aren’t like that. systemic racism absolutely exist. just last week you saw it in operation, what do you think would have happened if the people that stormed the capital were black? how many dead bodies do you think would be on the capital… Read more »

Reply to  wil

I was never smacked in the mouth by a neighbor or my parents. I knew that if I acted out-of-line with a neighbor there was a possibility the neighbor would tell my father. I wouldn’t be beaten, but I would be disciplined and it would be made very clear to me that my behavior was inappropriate. The same way at school – parents in neighborhoods that are not dysfunctional demand that their children respect teachers. Vast amounts of money have been poured into the Chicago school system. One of the reason the schools are in disrepair is the people in… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

race plays a huge part in the American culture, do you think trump would have been elected had Obama not been president?
ill bet I could go to the most violent neighborhoods and take 10 babies from each, put them in “regular schools” (the ones like you and I went to) teach them to respect themselves as well as others and those kids would excel like any other. that behavior is learned. how can you fix it if you don’t fix the system?

Reply to  wil

I agree with the scenario about the babies – that is exactly the point I have been making. It’s not race – it’s the micro-culture people are raised in and that micro-culture can only be changed from within – maybe influencers can be the change agent. That is why Obama was so disappointing – he could have made a big difference, but he was afraid of actually stating the micro-culture created by the people in a depressed situation was their own doing. Instead, he went the way of the race industry and kept them on the voting plantation, claiming their… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

the really sad thing is I bet you and I could if given the authority could come up with a plan as much as we have differing viewpoints. and if you and I could do it, these politicians could do the same. so why don’t they! sure people would have to want the change, and the vast majority do, the system has no real interest. you can’t say an orchestra can play ode to joy without a conductor, the conductor has to lead the way. a pig content in the mud will be content in the mud. the system wants… Read more »

Reply to  wil

There is too much power, money, and sex at stake – if they fix the problem, much of that goes away. As I said as part of one of the first posts – there are a lot of politicians who are absolutely terrified at the thought of you and I going to the range for an afternoon and then going out for a beer afterwards. They have driven so many wedges between so many different groups: Young vs Elderly Black vs White vs Latino vs Asian vs etc. Male vs Female Rural vs Suburban vs Urban North vs South (that’s… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

you are preaching to the choir on that one! and we take our votes for granted to keep them there

Reply to  JSNMGC

“If the teachers tell the mothers of the misbehaving children, the mothers will get angry at the teachers and defend their children.”

Sometimes it is what isn’t said that makes point.

Reply to  RoyD

Exactly – and I know teachers who teach in the neighborhoods we have been discussing.

Knute
Knute
Reply to  wil

“what do you think would have happened if the people that stormed the capital were black?”
That’s an easy one. The authorities would’ve stepped aside and given them “room to destroy”, the same as they did in St. Louis, Minnesota, Portland, Seattle, etc…

Reply to  Knute

did you see the security for the protest over the summer? armed national guard everywhere. I ask you what do you think about blue lives matter?

Reply to  wil

Ya right. Try obummer and DACA.

That was a decree by the illustrious ruler obmmer that was illegal and he knew it. The NWO of the Untied Socialists of Amerigone judge made sure it stated that way too.

It is better to die a freeman than to live as a slave.

Reply to  musicman44mag

have you ever passed by a truck dealership appliance store, furniture store, or whatever and saw “se habla espanol”? why? cause people that work spend money and spending money is what makes the economy work. a child brought hers at the age of two/? has no control and only knows this country as “home” should they really get deported? the first law restricting immigration was called…do you know? the Chinese exclusion act. prior to that the only requirement was you had to live here for 5 yrs and boom you’re in! the economy counts on bringing in new blood. its… Read more »

Reply to  wil

Are you interested in going back to the topic of gun control laws and crime?

Reply to  JSNMGC

gun laws need to be more punitive not restrictive. as in use a gun unlawfully then there is hell to pay. own a bazooka responsibly then you get to blow stuff up…lol

Reply to  wil

I agree, I would just say that the law should be about the crime, not the tool. If someone murders someone with a knife, they should get the same sentence as if they had used a firearm.

100% in agreement, can’t sue the maker of a rock…lol

Reply to  wil

If you aren’t pushing or pulling the wagon you are just riding. We need fewer riders.

Reply to  RoyD

the people holding the steering lever control that wagon. we can push forever but if that wagon is heading for a cliff? I do get your point and it is a valid one, we need to get the wagon going toward greener pastures. part of that means we need to respect each other (first word I can remember asking my dad what it meant).

Reply to  wil

To have my “respect” you are going to have to be worthy of it.

Reply to  RoyD

for me you get respect automatically, but to keep it you must be worthy.

Reply to  wil

Perhaps our difference is because for me “acceptance” is different from “respect.” I have come into contact with too many people who have a position in life which they in no way have any business occupying. I can “accept” that but that doesn’t mean they automatically get respect. I also don’t expect any different from other people in regards to me. That is one nice thing about being retired and financially secure; I don’t have to sweat the small stuff or most of the big stuff either for that matter.

Last edited 9 months ago by RoyD
Reply to  RoyD

nothing like having a lil f u money…lol. i get your point semantics’ play a part but i think we are on the same page

Knute
Knute
Reply to  wil

The way I roll, politeness I give to everyone for free. But respect must be earned.

Reply to  Knute

semantics…but ill take it and return the favor

Reply to  wil

Not at the cost of American jobs and lower wages than we should be getting. Americans aren’t used to living with five family’s in a three bedroom apartment and it is against the law in most states. In addition, I shouldn’t have to learn to speak a foreign language in America to be able to work with my co-workers and I shouldn’t be required to speak a foreign language in order to get a job to sell merchandise to foreign people that don’t learn the language. I don’t mean that just got here, I mean the ones that never learn.… Read more »

Reply to  musicman44mag

yeah but you make a lot of assumptions about people that really just want a better life. Ive hired workers that may not have had all the paper they needed and the people that I’ve worked with work really hard and they show up ready to work. I pay them the same as i would pay anyone else. did you also know that immigrants that come here cannot collect welfare for a period of 5 years. a lot of what you think is simply not accurate (not that everything I think is also). there are jobs in this country that… Read more »

Reply to  wil

“allow myself to be spoon fed fear”

You haven’t even reviewed Biden’s policy and you are lecturing people.

Reply to  JSNMGC

that wasn’t directed at you, more speaking as a whole. my bad for the confusion

No problem.

Reply to  wil

The ban was not a confiscation and there is a difference and taxing us for owning one is not going to make the bad guys do anything different than they would without the fees. Law breakers break the law and don’t care about the laws or follow them.

I fear nothing and will not be motivated, persuaded or forced into doing anything I don’t want to do because I am my own master here on earth because I keep it that way. Better off dead than to be a beggar for your life.

Sempfer fidelis.

Reply to  musicman44mag

the tax was a clever way to keep nfs items out of the hand of the masses. $200 back in the 30 was 1/2 a years salary. absolutely agree with you on laws that only affect law abiding citizens 100%. that crap is for the voting booth so lifelong politicians can keep their seat.

Amen

wil,

Do you agree with Joe that:

• Broad categories of semiautomatic rifles should be banned from manufacture/sale and that currently owned ones should be registered under the NFA of 1934?
  • Standard capacity magazines should be registered under the NFA of 1934?
  • Firearm manufacturers should be allowed to be sued when their product works correctly?
Reply to  JSNMGC

I don’t see how laws that restrict anything work to get the outcome they are intended to. I can’t think of any law that restricts anything has worked in the past or will in the future. if people want it people will get it. why not sue alcohol makers, car makers, ice pick makers, who you gonna sue if you get killed by someone with a rock.

Reply to  wil

That was my first post that was held up for review – must have just come through. Listen to the way Joe talks – he’s a paternalistic authoritarian. He knows how he can “take care of” Blacks; therefore, if a Black doesn’t vote for him, that person really isn’t a Black. He laughs at the concept that anyone thinks they have any right to a firearm – it’s only determined by what he thinks they need – “nobody says you can have a magazine with 100 clips in it!” He was a joke when he was young – average IQ,… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

most of that stuff was fodder for the voters, I don’t see how any of those changes would affect the actual issue.

Reply to  wil

Provided a link, but it’s “Awaiting for approval”

Reply to  JSNMGC

i can search, wut was it about?

Reply to  wil

Look at his official campaign website, go to domestic policy, look at his plan to “End our Gun Violence Epidemic”

• Ban the sale/manufacture of broad categories of semiautomatic rifles;
  • Require those semiautomatic rifles that are currently owned to be registered with the Federal government under the NFA of 1934;
  • Register standard capacity magazines with the Federal government under the NFA of 1934.
Reply to  wil

I only listed a few – there’s much more.

Reply to  JSNMGC

that doesn’t mean he will be able to actually do that stuff and precedent says if you got it you can keep it…think of the value…lol

Precedent says:

• You have to turn it in or destroy it without compensation (thanks Don);
  • You have to register it with the Federal government, pay a tax, and you can’t transfer without the new buyer jumping through the same hoops, and if you travel to another state with it you must notify the government, and you can’t loan it to anyone even in your own state.

That’s not so bad.

Reply to  JSNMGC

who you tellin, i’ve got a suppressor in jail as we speak…instead of fighting the laws why can’t we get them to address the criminal element instead of law abiding citizens…i’ll bet if we did that we all could move forward and blow stuff up

Reply to  wil

Not sure of your meaning.

My bullet points were a rebuttal to your comment that precedent says if you got it you can keep it. That is incorrect.

I’m all for incarcerating murderers, people who commit non-negligent homicide, rapists, armed robbers, people who illegally enter residences, etc.

Not sure why you want to blow stuff up.

Reply to  JSNMGC

i was referring to the assault weapons ban clinton signed…
have you ever blown anything up or fired a really big gun?

Reply to  wil

I was referring to the NFA of 1934 – it did not allow people to just keep those items. They had to register them, pay the tax, and comply with all the other restrictions. I was also referring to Trump’s retroactive ban on bump stocks.

I’d rather discuss Biden’s policy and the fact that it is a legitimate concern and not irrational fear or propaganda. Do you agree?

Reply to  JSNMGC

biden had been a politician for almost 40 years and how much gun legislation has he tried to pass or been able to. if we want change don’t you think if we worked together and voted in some common sense people we could accomplish something

Reply to  wil

I already pointed out the votes are now there in both the House and the Senate. Biden has always been an anti 2nd Amendment, empty suit – he would love to sign the bills into law, and he will. A lot of people have been working together. Unfortunately, there are just too many voters who either believe in never-ending gun control or they like something else (e.g., willingness to redistribute wealth) about anti-gun politicians. There is a significant percent of hard-core firearm owners that are all for government imposed price controls, an even more punitive progressive tax system, and various… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

the system has always favored “the few” and now it’s just more perverted. part of why this country was founded was a desire for religious freedom but now it’s injected into government, why? i could live next door to the “flamingest” homosexuals and what they do in their house has nothing to do with me, so why should i have any say on their lives? i ask rhetorically but i want to make the point of how division keeps the masses at bay and the few in charge. that goes back to my freedom may be different from your freedom… Read more »

Reply to  wil

I’d say religion has been ejected from government more and more. Do you believe there is a remaining issue that bothers a significant percentage of people who would otherwise vote for a pro 2nd Amendment politician? I don’t give a rip what people do in private. I do wish they would just STFU about it though. This is a fairly widely held view. I believe the biggest issue is forced wealth redistribution, in its many, many forms. A large percentage of people will vote for whoever promises them the most stuff (and with a significant percentage of firearm owners, promises… Read more »

Reply to  JSNMGC

Wil you are a true American. Keep it up!!
Interesting discussion. I’m following.

Reply to  JSNMGC

back when I was employed by others, my boss told me that things usually work like a pendulum in that they go from one extreme to the other until it finds a happy medium. so anything that’s in your face won’t be forever. my opinion is religion has o place in government in any form because it causes people to say my religion is the real one and your is “voodoo”. so if it wasn’t an issue and you were free to seek whatever solace your “soul” desired you should be able to. you gotta admit seeing a school shooting… Read more »

Reply to  wil

Wil, re: religion, do you believe there is a remaining issue that bothers a significant percentage of voters so much they would vote for a politician who supports gun control because he is also promising to address the religious issue?

Reply to  JSNMGC

I believe we all learned what we need to know to live in a civilized society in kindergarten (for the most part realistically). religion should play no part in my opinion. I think guns are fun and a very serious tool if used correctly. laws should address the criminal not the law abiding citizen. all the smoke they blow at us is so we can’t see anyone else as the same.

Reply to  wil

There are a lot of politicians who do not want you and I to go shooting and then go have a beer afterwards. That thought terrifies them.

Reply to  JSNMGC

you know why, it would take away their power. blue/red who cares at the end of the day I think most people want the same thing. on thing I think we will disagree on is, I don’t think we need business that are larger than regional. as great as it is for the Waltons or a home depot they took many mom & pops or regional businesses out of the game. I took a job at amazon this past summer (gyms were closed and it was a way to stay active and just in case tenants stopped paying rent). amazon… Read more »

Reply to  wil

I never went to Kindergarten. They didn’t mandate that until a year after I attended First Grade. This was Pickstown, SD circa 1960. My younger brother was the only one of us six who went. I started First Grade at the age of four and turned five that October. It was a whole different world back then.

Reply to  RoyD

still, you learned how to get along with your peers.

Degforyou
Degforyou
Reply to  wil

We tried to vote in person that could get ur done and look at all the fraud that stool the election.

Reply to  Degforyou

do you really believe any of them have your actual best interest at heart? 3 trillion dollars in our money for stimulus, checks were $1200 per, if you do the math
$3,000,000,000,000 / 330,000.000 =$9090.90. that’s per person, why can’t the money trickle up. none of them care about us as individuals after they get our vote.

Reply to  wil

Read some of my posts – no.

They do have different agendas, but none of them particularly good and some despicable.

Look at their finances. Most of them make less than $200K a year, yet many of them are extremely wealthy.

Reply to  JSNMGC

I forget to turn on the notifications sometimes, not ignoring your post. you make good points.
after you acquire wealth the only thing left is accumulating power. our brains are basically the same a they were 10,000 years ago, I don’t think we are evolved enough as a society to deal with how our societies are evolving.

Reply to  wil

You mean like bump stocks?

Reply to  RoyD

i knew i should have bought one or a few of those things. that’s one i regret. but banning anything NEVER works anyway, it just creates an underground market. it sure looks good to the masses in the voting booth tho

Finnky
Finnky
Reply to  wil

Your last sentence sums up the problem. Too few know anything about firearms and politicians keep pushing common nonsense that “looks good to the masses.” Thus we end up with a confused mess of counterproductive laws.
I’d prefer gridlocked government incapable of doing anything.

Reply to  Finnky

well I think we need police and streetlights and all the other things governments provide with our tax dollars. we need to elect people that will stay out of personal decisions made by consenting adults. all the stuff thrown in is crap to keep “the few” in charge. you have a right to religion as someone else has a right not to, “under god, indivisible” is an oxymoron. by its very nature, its meant to divide. think we all need to give tip a lil pride and let others be, so we all can live “free”. (took that way far…lol)

Reply to  wil

Nope, again, obmmer proved you can break the law and get away with it at the stroke of a pen and as far as keeping it, think bump stocks.

Reply to  musicman44mag

not sure what law(s) you say President Obama broke?

GUNS r US
GUNS r US
Reply to  wil

No hate here! I know the difference between facts and propaganda, have had a life full of it. But, I know the difference. Obama didn’t scare me (what a joke) and nothing does except the wrath of the Lord GOD Almighty. No one has taken anything from me and no one will.

After reading your post here, you and your comments are all over the place? You almost make sense and then turn around and contradict yourself, almost like propaganda. Either way I’m good too, have a good one buddy!!!

Reply to  GUNS r US

one thing I won’t argue is your opinion, you are entitled to one (here’s the rub), so is everyone else. my god if any may be different than your god, does that make me or you wrong? what’s the point of religious freedom? why do you think Obama wanted to scare you? I’m talking politics in general so when “they” say they are going to take away your guns, that’s meant to scare you. so you will react and jump into their corner. you prove me correct when you say “no one has taken anything from you” The great nation… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by wil
GUNS r US
GUNS r US
Reply to  wil

Our opinions, and yes we all have one, whether in agreement or not. It is one of the rights that we’re losing fast! Obviously we do not believe in the same God, because of “if any” in your comment. The point of religious freedom is exactly what you stated, we both can believe what we want. Although this nation was founded on Christiananty. Fear is the weapon of the devil (and democrats), only if you let him in. As for obama, he was just setting hillary in place to carry out the agenda of what is about to happen now.… Read more »

Reply to  GUNS r US

I try to think logically and some of the things you are saying make no sense to me. “if any” applies to many Americans, that me thinking realistically and allowing for others freedoms. if Obama had the office at the time setting it up for Hilary, why not do it himself instead of taking a chance that she might not win. my question was referring to the 2016 elections where trump won. confident in Hilarys victory equates to declaring a trump victory? wouldn’t the opposite be true? the history of this country is really dark and oppressive. at what point… Read more »

Reply to  wil

and I bet you think you are being funny, all the while you contribute to a fractured society. in the name of what? I make more money than you, pay more taxes, own more property, served in the military and do more for my community. not one person this entire conversation called anyone else a name or insulted anyone. why don’t you grow up and think bigger than your narrow minded views. you are an embarrassment to society.

Reply to  wil

no one cares! that’s one of the great things about this country, you can choose to be ignorant and act like a child if you want. you are a sad small minded little boy. I can only imagine the squaller you live in. I really pity you.

Reply to  wil

tee hee…again, no one cares!

Reply to  wil

you are an example of a person that lives in fear. sure you think you are tough, a big bad come take my gun if you dare badass, nonetheless on the inside a frightened ignorant my whole life will shatter little piss-ass if anything changes bitch. a dreg of society that trolls the internet hoping to make others feel as worthless as yourself. well I don’t feel like playing, you can if you want but adults with differing point of view were actually talking, something you are also afraid of. so for the third and final time, no one cares!

Reply to  GUNS r US

True patriots are not hated here, they are appreciated. Your statement clearly says you are a patriot. I agree about the USSA. I have been calling it the NWO of the United Socialists of Amerigone. Most of my life was free and will remain so because they will never bring me to my knee’s or make me comply.

take care.

GUNS r US
GUNS r US

Thank you my friend!

Yes, the USSA, NWO are the same in one. Have seen it coming since B. Clinton.
Freedom is not free and this once great nation has paid a large price for it. That’s one thing that bothers me the most, the brain washed have only enjoyed the benefits from TRUE American patriots that have paid the price for all who belong here and those who want to come legally, not illegally.

I also will die on my feet, unless the good Lord takes me home in my sleep!

Reply to  GUNS r US

Amen brother.

Reply to  wil

Jump right in Dee. Do you want to continue our conversation about the driver of violent crime?

9 months ago

Dude you far from a patriot. Your fascist thinking is what rose Trump. You who think stopped your beast friend Hitler, Antifa who were military men and women around the world that crushed Hitler. And you call yourself a pratriot…laughable….ridiculous at best.

TheRevelator
TheRevelator
Reply to  Dee

@Dee Define Fascism please. As much as I disagree with @PatriotSolutions on a number of things, his history presented is correct. Someone can call themselves Anti-fascist all they want, if they engage in fascist actions they are fascists. If Hitler described himself as Peaceful and a friend to the world, I dont think you’d be defending him the same way you defend those black clad terrorists who believe violence is acceptable to squash people who have a difference of opinion. Facism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above… Read more »

Reply to  TheRevelator

Fascism has a LOT more to do than just what you touched on. You forgot to include: Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, democracy, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5][6] The extreme authoritarianism of fascism usually manifests itself in the belief in a… Read more »

Beobear
Beobear
Reply to  Dee

You just perfectly described the far left, including antifa, with your description of fascism.

Reply to  Beobear

Lol….yeah smart guy. Such a freaking idiot. You have the definition staring you in the face but your butt still too slow to understand. But I get it you believe Trump. Lol

Reply to  Dee

You know, today, the definition of words that at one time had it’s meaning, now have new meaning today and serve only to confuse. To bad most, but not all of today’s younger society isn’t really original. I am tired of watching new old movies and listening to new old music. The original is always the best because it took talent and inspiration to be the originator. Anyone can be a copy cat. Anyone can copy what took place in Italy years ago but it will never have the same meaning of what happened back then because this is now… Read more »

Reply to  musicman44mag

Trump thought his old but new tactics would carry y’all over to the “promise land”. Well out with the old.

TheRevelator
TheRevelator
Reply to  musicman44mag

Thats how people like Dee operate. When reality disagrees with them, redefine whatever you need to to justify opinions instead of facts. Its why the left hates accepting the idea that National Socialism(Nazism/Fascism) was the twin of Global Socialism, and much like Roman mythology fight against each other like Romulus and Remus. Both are offspring of Marxism however. Courtesy of the Foundation for Economic Education however, here are some of the things they both agree on. I will quote FEE, and then provide the Socialist(I.E. Leninist view) variation of it, my own words being underlined. 1. Capitalism is an unfair… Read more »

Reply to  TheRevelator

Wow, you made a big effort to educate me. I hope all of the information you provided is in your brain. That would make you an excellent foe to people like Dee. I have to copy and paste this to a word document and re-read it again. A lot of information here.
Thanks for your efforts and time. It is not waisted here.

TheRevelator
TheRevelator
Reply to  musicman44mag

Most of it is. I may not always get a quote exactly perfectly right working off of memory, but I dont mind admitting I occasionally have to go back and look something up just to make sure I am making a factual argument instead of a flawed one.

Above, I quoted from the Foundation for Economic Education, and then explained after each of their sections the differences or similarities between Socialism and Fascism off the top of my head. That part is easy.

TheRevelator
TheRevelator
Reply to  Dee

@Dee Oh boy. Another person who is unaware that “Far Right” refers to the European Far Right, which is equivalent with the American “Left.” Facism is a Form of Marxism. It agrees with most of the tenants of Marxism barring the Global perspective as I explained. It is in no means tied directly to race, although that can become a side effect of the totalitarian nature, its main form is top down Government control. For example “And I’ll support any democracy and/or structure that will totally eliminate fascists regimes!!” You will support fascist actions if it allows you to eliminate… Read more »

Reply to  Dee

Dee, best to not hit that crackpipe if you are going to post.

Reply to  RoyD

Lol…I need to to while reading through your and a lot of Trump folks BS.

Heed the Call-up
Heed the Call-up
Reply to  Dee

Antifa who were military men and women around the world that crushed Hitler. Antifa, was and is not a government or a military force. Neither did it defeat Hitler. One could argue it is a paramilitary force, but that insinuates it is controlled by a government entity. So, unless it is part of the NWO, aka, Deep State, it is just a group of terrorist thugs. If you had any rational, logical, factual basis for your disagreement with others here, you fail to provide it. You clearly lack the mental acuity to debate with rational, logical points and facts. Your… Read more »

9 months ago

Ummm…I didn’t support Trump insurrection. If you had any rational, logical, factual basis for Trump illusions, you fail to provide it. You clearly lack the mental acuity to debate with rational, logical points and facts. Your demeanor is of a petulant child, never taught how to be part of civil society and instead believes and follows the rhetorical spews of a man who has clearly lost his muthafreaking mine. But I’m not into name calling. You like how I did that? Yeah I know you do:)

Reply to  Dee

Man, muthafreaking mine? I think the operative word here is mind isn’t it? Or, did they change the meaning of a deep dark hole now to be a brain.

Reply to  musicman44mag

HAHA….shoot me. I’m floating with the tech giants.

9 months ago

Dean your Coup Klux Klan post are really beginning to show your age boomer. Get off this here shiii before your old mid century butt gets canceled like Parlor. I can’t believe you call yourself a patriot. You’re definitely not American!

Reply to  Dee

Good morning, Sunshine, you ready to play today?

Reply to  RoyD

Damn Dude for real?!?! I see why you luv Chicago priests. Molested much?!?!

Reply to  Dee

That’s my boy, you’re consistent if nothing else. And that’s not a bad trait.

AZ Lefty
AZ Lefty
9 months ago

Aw the reason Weasels Deflect!

Reply to  AZ Lefty

They are definitely weasels and deflecting.

9 months ago

Ok, so here is the question. How do we go about fixing the problem with America now. It seems that our vote isn’t worth anything and with the incoming administration being crooked we can’t rely on them to fix the problem they created. Up front I want you to know that this is one of my forms of stress relief and sharing my opinion and view with people that are like minded in most cases. Please don’t take offense. I am sharing my frustration, reliving stress and blowing off steam while trying to find an answer or part of a… Read more »

9 months ago

Why are some of my posts being reviewed. I preach no violence, I do use derogatory terms for the enemy, BLDM and ANTIFAgs, sometimes I debate a few and demoralize none and I avoid the usage of cuss words when possible unless I am quoting biden saying that it was a “big fucking deal”!. I have seen much worse from others and no one should deny me from quoting our illustrious, can do nothing and never has done anything wrong NWO United Socialist of America president!!!! Please send me an email telling me what I did or am doing wrong.… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by musicman44mag
Grigori
Grigori
Reply to  musicman44mag

I agree! A post delayed is a post denied. A while back I received an e-mail that one of my posts from days or weeks ago had been approved. WTF? By then, the post was off the main page and unlikely to be seen by anyone.

Reply to  Grigori

I was going to delete the post you responded to but since you made that statement I will let it stand so yours makes sense. They did approve it and it is listed above but it took 5 hours. I wrote them a letter asking why and what I could do to prevent that from happening in the future but they haven’t had time to respond. I like this board. It is my only one, no twitter, fakebook or anything else. So long as they don’t stop me from posting any truth’s or my opinion so long as it is… Read more »

Dave in Fairfax
Dave in Fairfax
Reply to  musicman44mag

MM44M, I don’t see any of yours in the trash at the moment. Other than looking at each one and seeing if it crosses some line, which is what I do when I check the trash, I can’t tell you why that’s happening. Try sending Fredy and e-mail and talking to him about it. He’s the final arbiter. It may be a case of getting caught by the filters. I know that the e-mails I get from 2 orgs are routinely marked spam and I have to go fish them out even though I’ve been getting them for years and… Read more »

Last edited 9 months ago by Dave in Fairfax
9 months ago

Hey, thanks for the response. I don’t know.. I think that maybe it might be a word that I am using or if it doesn’t like copy and paste or if the document is just to big I am not sure. I have had five line paragraphs as well as documents stopped and it started recently. It makes me think I did something or said something to get on a blocked list but I don’t always get blocked. I did send an email to someone here at Ammoland so maybe I might get an answer there. If not I don’t… Read more »

Dave in Fairfax
Dave in Fairfax

MM44M,

Fredy shows up fairly frequently in the comments here, his addy is news.com. As far as I know we don’t have a fecal roster, If you’re in trouble, you’ll know it. As for length, If you had HUGE comments, they might get caught and then released depending on content. Rambling and incoherence will get a comment busted. Beyond that…I dunno.

9 months ago

Thanks for the address. I love the “rambling and incoherence will get busted”. Lol. I guess that all depends on what your definition of rambling and incoherence is, is. A little clinton humor there. Hope it worked and I got a laugh out of you..

I think that is the address that my email was sent to.

I appreciate the help. Have a good one and look forward to reading more comments on things from you later.

73s..

Dave in Fairfax
Dave in Fairfax

MM44M,

Yup, it came through 5X5.
If’n you were prettier I’d say 88s.

Last edited 9 months ago by Dave in Fairfax
9 months ago

Wow, I am supprised that youtube hasn’t pulled this down. According to the left, twitter and fakebook she is spreading fake news.

YourWorstEnemy