GunFreedomRadio EP326 Intersection of Guns and Mental Health w Michael Sodini.
USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- Our guest today is Michael Sodini. Michael is the founder of Walk The Talk America (WTTA).
The Walk the Talk America initiative is a non-profit organization dedicated to making positive changes in relation to mental health, and firearm awareness. Through organizing a profound team of experts from different fields, and all walks of life, unbiased by politics, media, or personal prejudice – WTTA seeks to input opportunities to enhance communication, compassion, calls to action, and education.
1) You recently helped a woman named Connie Wray overcome her phobia and fear of firearms. Connie of Fox News Reno filmed her experience as part of a show called “The Next Stage”.
2) How does your work with WTTA impact Legislation like HR 127.
3) In what ways does (or does not) the Firearms Industry support the work you are doing?
4) How do people follow you?
5) How do we support you AND get one of the “sexy” WTTA t-shirts?
About Gun Freedom Radio
As Ronald Reagan said, “Freedom is never more than ONE GENERATION away from extinction.” And we at Gun Freedom Radio feel the responsibility to pass that baton of freedom along to our fellow citizens and therefore the next generation.
Hosts, Dan Todd & Cheryl Todd are small business owners with over 60 years of combined experience, they have been married for 30 years, they are parents and grandparents. Danny and Cheryl Todd are the owners of AZFirearms and Danny is also a Gunsmith. From these life experiences, they bring a unique perspective to the world of Gun-Rights and the need to speak into the next generation of American Citizens. Visit gunfreedomradio.com .