Morgan,Utah – -(AmmoLand.com)- According to Browning product manager Dale Weathers, the new Browning AR34F gun safe is delivering to dealers now. The AR34F was announced as a special at the SHOT Show last January. It is the right gun safe for the times.
The AR34F is designed specifically to handle the odd shapes and sizes and special storage requirements of tactical guns. Made for shorter lengths and odder shapes, it is perfect for finally making storage of your AR, M-16, M4, AK, FAL — whatever you have – more convenient.
Introducing the AR34F – Tactical looks and an interior that will conveniently hold both tactical and sporting guns.
* 12-gauge steel body
* 1″ formed steel door
* Force Deflector™ Locking Mechanism
* Hardened steel pin lock protection
* 1″ chromed locking bolts
* DPX Storage System
* UL® tool attack listed
* S&G electronic lock
* Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
* Door Frame — U-Channel reinforced steel
* 1200°/60 min.
* Additional Barrel Rests — shorter configuration allows for convenient storage of shorter overall length tactical guns.
* Tactical Design Features — The tactical gun owner gets a safe that matches the looks of his guns.
* New interior configuration conveniently holds both tactical and sporting guns
* External Accessory Rack – conveniently hang your gear outside the safe.
* Additional internal storage features – side mounted hooks and tray for top shelf slot
* Full mirrored interior back panel brightens the inside and makes it easier to find items in the safe
* Reinforced patterned rubber bottom panel
* Picatinny rail accessory – mounts on shelves
* Short gun capacity – interior and door
Standard Fire Protection
* 1200° F/60 min. fire protection
* Three layers of 1/2″ fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
* Palusol® expanding fire seal
Read more and get the specs and see video of the AR34F.
Browning…The Best There Is in shooting and hunting sports. Check out our full line of rifles, shotguns, pistols, archery, clothing, footwear, shooting accessories, gun safes, knives, and flashlights.