CMSA HART World Shooting Championship
Columbia, TN –-(Ammoland.com)- You have traveled many miles to qualify for this prestigious event. Months of planning and preparation are all coming to a close as we approach the final event of the season, the Hart World Shooting Championship.
It is shaping up to be one of the best and biggest in the history of the CMSA. As you know, none of this would be possible without a long list of generous sponsors who rely on your support of them to make this great event possible. Please review the list to the right and make sure you support your CMSA sponsors.
On behalf of the CMSA Board of Directors, every member worldwide and our sponsors I'd like to personally invite each of you to Amarillo, Texas.
If you haven't attended a CMSA World Shooting Championship you'll see the very best in every class and division from across the country and world competing for cash and prizes in excess of $200,000.00.
Experience the Year-End Banquet where High-Point Winners will be recognized and rewarded, followed by the best steak dinner in Texas!
Friday evening will feature the Night of the Horse and Starline Showcase including the AQHA, Colt Eliminator, Taylor's & Co Rifle and Cavalry World Finals. Saturday will wrap it up with the exciting final stage, the World Double Down Finals and Hart World Shooting Championship Awards banquet with live music featuring Ed Montana & the Coors Cowboys Band.
So whether you are qualified and competing or not, make the trip to Amarillo – You'll be glad you did.Brady Carr CMSA Executive VP
Register Today2010 Hart Trailers World Championship
Tri-State Expo – Amarillo, TX
10/19/2010 – 10/23/2010
Entry deadline Midnight, Tuesday, Oct 12th
Prior To Entry Deadline Please Verify These Items!
- Banquet Tickets to order additional Banquet Tickets call the CMSA Office.
- Stalls are pre-assigned. If you need additional stalls please contact the CMSA Office to insure all of your stalls are together.
- Final World Qualification was established as of the 6th of October, if you were qualified on that day and move-up after, it is NOT required to earn the additional points, but you will compete in your new classification.
- CMSA Office – 888-960-0003 M-F, 8-5 CST
Move-In Notice- General move-in begins Tuesday, October 19th at 8:00 AM
- Staff, Sponsors & Vendors ONLY may move in beginning Monday, October 18th at 9:00AM. Sorry, No Exceptions, facility will not be prepared for general move-in until Tuesday.