Advantage Hunting Whitetail Hunting Blind Fits Your Budget
Raleigh, NC –-(Ammoland.com)- Not everyone has an endless supply of cash to spend on their hunting equipment, but just because your wallet has its limits doesn’t mean you have to settle for less.
Created for the budget-conscious hunter who cares about quality, the Whitetail Hunting Blind boasts many of the same great features as Advantage Hunting’s popular Deluxe Blind, but for less money.
The heavy-duty Polyethylene black shell and interior and the through-bolt design with interlocking corners make Advantage’s Whitetail Blind durable and strong enough to last through years of use and abuse – not like cheap hard-sided plastic blinds that crack and fade over time or soft-sided blinds that wear out after a season of use.
Lightweight and virtually maintenance-free, this blind is convenient to use thanks to the large hinged Polycarbonate windows that flip up and out of your way.
The Tinted corner viewing windows provide you with a 360 degree view.
The outside hinged door with keyed locking door handle or optional trap-door-through-the-floor makes accessing this blind a breeze.
Hunt from the ground or elevated. Either way, you’ll be shielded from view as well as from the weather and bugs in the Advantage Whitetail Blind.
- Size: 25 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 5′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
- Weight: 165 Pounds
- Capacity: 500 Pounds
- Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″, Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
- Windows: Four (4) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
- Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s 10′ Galvanized Steel Quadpod or Quadpod Kit
- Size: 45 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 9′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
- Weight: 275 Pounds
- Capacity: 1000 Pounds
- Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″ Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
- Windows: Six (6) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
- Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s Quadpod Kit
For more info: check out www.advantagehunting.com