New Jersey –-(Ammoland.com)- As many of you probably know, the NJ Senate has passed the new NJ gun laws we have been fighting.
Our next step is to encourage Christie to VETO these new bills. We will be sending the following Tweets to Christie and NJ GOP. As always, copy and paste the entire Tweet several times a day.
Please continue with the #FIXTheNICS campaign. This is in addition to our regular Tweets.
- Members of @NJ2AS support @GovChristie
‘s decision to VETO the #NewNJGunLaws the NJ Senate just rushed thru @NJGOP #NJ2AS #2A
- One MILLION NJ gun owners are counting on @GovChristie to protect our #2A Rights & VETO all #NewNJGunLaws immediately!
- #NJ2AS supports @GovChristie‘s VETO of all #NewNJGunLaws on his desk. #NJ2AS #2A Inalienable Rights are not up for grabs! @NJGOP
- #NJ2AS wants to help @GovChristie prevent ONE MILLION tax paying gun owners from leaving the Garden State in disgust #2A
- RT if you want @GovChristie to VETO all #NewNJGunLaws on his desk #NJ2AS #2A NJ's ONE MILLION NJ Gun Owners are VOTERS & TAXPAYERS @NJGOP
- #NJ2AS supports @GovChristie‘s VETO of #NewNJGunLaws & want to help prevent the US voters from calling NJ a NANNY STATE #2A
- #NJ2AS knows @GovChristie won't allow Bryan Miller to write #NewNJGunLaws for The Garden State #2A
- #NJ2AS knows @GovChristie won'
t allow @NJSenatePres‘s buddy Bryan Miller to write #NewNJGunLaws for The Garden State #2A #VETOS2723
- Voters throughout the US are watching @GovChristie‘s reaction to @NJSenDems attempt to criminalize NJ Gun Owners. #NJ2AS #2A
- #NJ2AS supports @GovChristie‘s VETO of draconian #NewNJgunLaws that make gun owners criminals & allow criminals to target women & children
Our goal is to encourage Christie to be on our side, not to antagonize him. Please feel free to continue poking Weinberg, Greenstein, & Greenwald with a big Twitter stick! However, that strategy will not work with Christie. We want him to be on our side, to remind him that we are 1 million strong, taxpayers and voters, and that we support his efforts to protect the Second Amendment Rights of NJ gun owners.
As always, please feel free to contact me at any time if you have questions or comments.Warm regards, Amy
New Jersey Second Amendment Society – Our mission is to promote the free exercise of Second Amendment rights within the community and Legislature of New Jersey, to educate the community regarding the enjoyable, safe, and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a sense of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families. Visit: www.nj2as.com