SHOT Show Booth #4026
Olympia’s portfolio includes high performance two-way radios, LED flashlights, LED headlamps, solar chargers, solar power banks, LED floodlamps and lanterns.
“Olympia products have been designed to fit the rigorous needs of hunters by combining robust functionality and convenient features with affordability,” said Bob Donnellan, Vice President of Sales.
All Olympia products feature a two-year warranty and long-standing power through the use of Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and solar chargers, providing a valuable cost savings on battery replacement.
Olympia R Series Two-Way Radios
- The Olympia R series of two-way radios blend reliable two-way communications with robust features to handle every hunting adventure with ease and peace-of-mind. These radios provide dependable communication where cell phones do not reach. The Olympia R100, R300 and R500 radios are waterproof and feature access to NOAA weather channels and alerts, which provide continuous broadcasts and weather updates 24/7. The entry level, compact R100 radio is equipped with 50 channels, making it easier than ever for hunters to find a clear frequency to communicate in the field. With an MSRP of $79.99, it features 121 interference eliminator codes, to filter out third party conversations, ten call tones, low battery meter and alert and boasts a range of up to 37 miles, based on terrain and optimum conditions. Hunters will especially appreciate the handy built-in micro-USB charging port for flexible charging on the go.
Olympia RG LED Flashlights
- Durable flashlights that go the distance in the field are important for hunting and emergency preparedness. The Olympia RG flashlight series features four high performance rugged models ranging from 245 to 850 lumens. All models utilize LED technology to ensure high-brightness and long life. Each light is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with Type lll hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. Every model has five light settings including strobe and SOS for emergency situations. Theses lights also remember the user’s last setting mode after being turned off, which is handy for hunters that want to keep it on a low setting to avoid scaring away prey. All flashlights are waterproof and impact resistant to 1.5 meters. The top of the line RG850, which retails at $89.99, boasts a powerful 850 lumens. It comes equipped with a handy micro-USB charging port, so users can recharge the battery while in the flashlight, eliminating the need for an external charger.
Olympia EX Headlamps
- When hands-free lighting is a must, the Olympia EX headlamp series provides just the right option for every adventure and unique setting. The series includes four distinct models ranging from 80 to 550 lumens of brightness. All models feature a convenient lightweight design, long run times and multiple lighting modes. Hunters will appreciate the EX100, which boasts a rear safety light with both blinking and solid red light to protect them when it is too dark to see the orange safety attire. It also features a handy sensor activation mode, which allows the power button to be turned on and off with a simple wave of the hand. The radio features 100 lumens and has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours ensuring longstanding dependability. It has a MSRP of $39.99.
Olympia WD Lantern
- The Olympia outdoor lighting introduction also includes the initial release of the WD lantern series. The WD180 lantern is versatile enough to use in any outdoor setting. Its compact design packs 180 lumens of brightness and sports a handy magnetic base for easy mounting on metal surfaces. The waterproof lantern features four light settings, built-in hanging clip and is waterproof. The WD180 lantern features a micro-USB charging port and comes with a USB cable. It has a MSRP of $29.99.
Olympia FL Floodlamps
- When powerful brightness is needed for a longer timeframe whether for an unexpected emergency or simply setting up camp, Olympia’s floodlamp series offers a portable rechargeable lighting solution that doesn’t pack on the weight. The series includes the ultra-bright 10-watt, FL970 boasting 970 lumens and the FL450, which features 450 lumens. Both lights are completely portable with a convenient 360 swiveling head, waterproof and come equipped with rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries. The FL970 has an MSRP of $79.99 and the FL450 has an MSRP of $59.99. Both include a car charging cable.
Olympia SB Solar Chargers
- Portable power is both convenient and necessary when in remote settings or in the great outdoors when traditional power outlets are not an option. Olympia features solar chargers that can be used to recharge the brands’ lighting and communications devices as well as many other electronics. The SB5500 is a solar panel hybrid with Lithium rechargeable battery/power bank. The battery has 550mAh of capacity and can easily charge smart phones and tablets. The solar panel generates 5.5 volts of power and recharges the battery when in direct outdoor sunlight. The SB5500 has a MSRP of $59.99.
- Olympia flashlight, headlamp and two-way radio products are available on Amazon.com, NewEgg.com, OlympiaOutdoors.com and specialty retailers throughout the U.S. Olympia solar chargers and floodlamps will be available by February 2015 and lanterns by March 2015.
For a full listing of features and additional information on the 2015 series of products, please visit booth #4026 or www.OlympiaOutdoors.com.
Olympia is a leading outdoor technology solutions brand specializing in providing portable outdoor lighting, power and communications solutions. The company manufactures high performance LED flashlights, headlamps, two-way radios, solar chargers, lanterns and portable LED floodlamps. Since 1903, Olympia has been synonymous with integrity, quality and performance. It is committed to developing innovative and environmentally-friendly products for active lifestyles that are reliable, rugged and built to last.