PRESCOTT, Ariz.- -(Ammoland.com)- The familiar USMC creed “My Rifle” may lead you to believe that rifles are interchangeable.
Challenging that theory is LWRC International, a company dedicated to innovating the AR15/M16/M4 family of firearms.
Built on its patented self regulating short-stroke gas-piston operating system, LWRCI manufactures high performance firearms designed to deliver absolute reliability, consistent accuracy, and extreme durability.
“With this new partnership with Davidson’s, LWRCI has taken a major step up in strengthening our distribution network,” says David Ridley, Sr Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
“Davidson’s will play an instrumental role in expanding LWRCI products and brand as we build our go-to-market strategy. LWRCI is thrilled to be part of the Davidson’s line up.”
Davidson’s now proudly offers the full line of LWRCI Luxury AR’s including:
- IC- Individual Carbine 5.56 NATO: the IC line was developed to meet U.S. Army Individual Carbine program specifications. Each IC Rifle is manufactured for high performance with “extra” features such as: a fully-ambidextrous lower receiver; dual controls for bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control; a Monoforgedä upper with integrated rail base that is lighter and stronger; and 20% lighter, fast-cooling LWRCI Spiral-Fluted barrels. Davidson’s has these popular IC rifles available in various barrel lengths and LWRCI Cerekote finishes- FDE, OD Green, Patriot Brown and Standard Black Anodized:
- IC-A5 with an extended 12” user-configurable rail system quickly toggles between suppressed/ unsuppressed.
- IC-SPR combines LWRCI’s best features and the SPR modular rail system
- C- TRICON MK-6, limited edition “IC” inspired rifle designed to be a battle-ready weapon straight out of the box
- R.E.P.R. 7.62 NATO: From long range to standard carry, LWRCI’s R.E.P.R. (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle) is engineered for ultimate reliability and versatility. Davidson’s offers R.E.P.R. rifles in 16.1” and 20” configurations featuring LWRCI’s revolutionary short-stroke gas-piston operating system with 2-position adjustable gas block for suppressed shooting, a side mounted charging handle, optional spiral fluted barrels, and custom rifle extras. Step up to R.E.P.R. Real World Performance.
- SIX8 6.8 X43mm SPC: LWRCI developed this platform as part of the Enhanced Rifle Cartridge Program for U.S. Special Ops. The SIX8 family of ergonomic user-friendly rifles are fully ambidextrous with a proprietary Magpulâ magazine specifically designed for the 6.8 cartridge. The SIX8-SPR is ideal for hunters looking for a lightweight semi-auto 6.8SPC caliber rifle. The SIX8 line features the LWRCI SPR modular rail system, a fully supported nickel boron coated Advanced Combat Bolt and other custom rifle features. Davidson’s will also offer the limited edition- SIX8 RAZORBACK model available with a factory burnt bronze Cerakote finish and an engraved Razorback on the magazine well. What else is cool about the Razorback? It is only available in a limited 500 gun run and comes with 500 Rounds of 6.8 Ammo FREE to consumer promotion.
Now through August 31, 2015 LWRCI is running a consumer promotion offering a FREE Aimpointâ T-1 2 MOA optic with purchase of select LWRCI rifles. All current Davidson’s LWRCI models available are eligible for this promotion.
See the entire line up of LWRCI models available now through Davidson’s at https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie . Firearms dealers looking to stock LWRCI rifles can log on to Davidson’s Online or speak to an Account Executive at 1-800-367-4867 (your call will be answered quickly by a live person).
About Davidson’s and Gallery of Guns
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s (https://www11.davidsonsinc.com) is one of the nation’s leading firearms wholesalers. The company, headquartered in Prescott, Arizona, began the Gallery of Guns website (www.galleryofguns.com) in 2007, it is now one of the firearm industry’s most successful consumer websites, designed specifically to help Davidson’s retailers sell Davidson’s inventory. Each firearm sold through Davidson’s is backed by the company’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program.” For more information on becoming a Davidson’s retailer please call 1-800-367-4867.